Free Zia has released a public apology for faking her whole lifestyle and wearing fake designer items

• source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/01/singles-infernos-free-zia-song-ji-ah-makes-public-apology-after-wearing-fake-designer-clothes-on-the-program

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• And she almost made it, but pann girls had such a boner for her that they looked into her so much they found this

well

that's the audience she attracted unfortunately

influencer are a bit like idols in which they form parasocial relationship with their followers

if their followers find out they were stanning a fake image, they go wild

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• And she almost made it, but pann girls had such a boner for her that they looked into her so much they found this

this must be the funniest thing someone had to apologize for

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought everyone already knew influencers were living fake lives. :/

• i almost feel bad for her.

everyone wants to show the most glamorous and best side of them on sns and in front of the camera

but at the same time, she should've seen this coming

46654-9220-thinking-50-gif

• Have no idea who she is, but can't believe she had to apologize for that wth, were people really hurt by that??

I mean, I don't care for brands and people won't impress me with wearing them or if they wear fake ones, it's just bizzare she apologized for that.

Edited once, last by keaji ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!