I just need to vent sorry.

• I don't have anyone to discuss stuff or even just to let go of some things that I have to hold in. The only way for me is to throw that stuff online and hope for the best.

Anyway, what I wanted to discuss about was, I have always been passionate about the occult and stuff like that, trying to understand the human body and consciousness. Lately, I kinda find myself disinterested in a lot of things and also feel very conscious about my dreams. When I sleep and wander into the realm of dreams, I am aware that I am dreaming and I can control my body (within my dream). When I wake up, I can recall everything and it feels really real. It's kinda scary and creepy. I can interact with someone in my dream and when I wake up, only I remember that dream and the other person think that I am crazy. Even nightmares feels real and I wake up short of breath, cold whenever those happens.

Does anyone else ever had these sort of experience?

• Yeah sometimes I dream for the most random things like I could dream about eating a pizza or maybe have an argument random. They took all the places which Is doesn’t make sense lol. Also sometimes I feel like I saw a scene before it’s disturbing because I don’t know if I dreamed or it’s just my imagination.

• Yeah sometimes I dream for the most random things like I could dream about eating a pizza or maybe have an argument random. They took all the places which Is doesn’t make sense lol. Also sometimes I feel like I saw a scene before it’s disturbing because I don’t know if I dreamed or it’s just my imagination.

Dreams are definitely something interesting. It's somewhat terrifying at the same time.

• yeah, i had a dream that was quite violent and the person in my dream that was hurting me was actually someone close to me. i avoided them for weeks because of it.

• I've definitely had my fair share of vivid stalker dreams..guess it's your subconscious telling you things

Maybe try cleaning out your brain with some Disney?lol but fr

• I've definitely had my fair share of vivid stalker dreams..guess it's your subconscious telling you things

Maybe try cleaning out your brain with some Disney?lol but fr

I don't know. I feel completely conscious and in control during the dreams. I feel like I am definitely there. It's kinda weird.

I never really was a fan of Disney but I'll try watching some "brighter' stuff for a while.

• I've had a lot of issues with sleep and dreams. I often get sleep paralysis and have had lucid dreams that weren't the best before. I mean why did I regain conciseness in a dream only to find myself in an old men's bathhouse?? Just... weird :itzy39:

But anyways OP lucid dreaming is kind of cool don't you think? Total control means endless possibilities

Yeah and no. I always feel like I'll be trapped in those dreams or something like that and somehow, it always just feel like the real world. If I walk, I definitely feel my feet on the ground.

Do you still have sleep paralysis or no?

• Oh wow, I mean I have them but its mostly like I'm floating through the dream and not feeling much

Yeah if I sleep in a certain position and am really exhausted I will get a sleep paralysis episode. Idk why but it always happens that way, and always starts off the same. Someone hugs me from behind and starts talking in a weird language I can't understand and I can't move. Goes on for a while until the feeling of the person fades and I can move again

This is scary. I really don't know what to say. I hope that you are ok though

• I think lucid dreaming was the term for it.

I don't have a lot of dreams period but when I do I can either let it play out or I can take control and just edit it.

That does call into issue of free will for me is that there are two of me in each dream, the autopilot one feels like I still made the conscious decisions as well but the only difference is that those are within the rules of the environment that the dream was set in. when I do take command, however I can alter the dream reality. If I was in a nightmare I can just pause the time, float out of the situation and just edit the scene lol.

Its not really a problem for me because if something is going wrong in a dream I can pause and exit lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!