part of why BTS is so unique

• i won't go too deep into detail/analyze bc i'm tired today and this thread is me loving Dionysus live,

but it's the effort and artistry that goes into performances like this one that just blow me away. never once have i literally ever seen any other performance like this one. it's amazing. the set, the dance break, the choreo itself, not to mention the live vocals after doing very rigorous dancing. and the way they incorporate their old music into new performances is just *chef's kiss*.

nobody is doing it like them.

i timestamped the link to make it easier, but in case it doesn't work, 34:09-the end is just pure charisma and talent. just jaw-droppingly cool imo.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

full performance:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dance practice:

External Content youtu.be

• They’re award show performances are always so exciting because you never know what they’re going to do but you know whatever it is it will be entertaining. I always rewatch their award show performances on a big screen. There’s always small details I miss on my tiny phone screen that I don’t notice till I watch it on a bigger screen.

• I also believe it's because they write their own song and decide what the concept and performances will look based on their song, whereas most kpop group, I believe (and correct me if i'm wrong) start from a concept and songs that are then forced on them.

And of course, since BTS kinda outgrew BH, they probably had the highest level of freedom concerning stages and such.

I don't think anyone can deny that those stages they do are quite unique.

• The song itself is a masterpiece. When I listened to it the first time, I was blown away because I've never heard anything like it. The chorus had me going crazy lol then the live performance happened and made me love the song even more.

Like I said in Eldeweiss' thread; BTS are stage royalty. Their charisma and appeal are unmatchable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!