Getting my head around Kep1er

• Like I left it a little bit cos I thought it would all grow on me. It has a little bit, but idk y it's just so weird. The styling is so strange, edging on awful. The whole thing just doesnt work, it doesnt suit them. It feels like the whole thing was made to fit around Dayeon and the rest were just put there and the only one who fits is Hikaru 😭 The image and song for me just isnt working. The side songs weren't good either but better than the main?

More complaints:

Bahiyyih came 2nd and has 1 line?????

Chaehyun with pink hair 💀 looks ridiculous, shes an elegant irene type, doesnt suit her at all 💀💀💀💀

• The song starts strong but the chorus i can’t stand it tbh if they would have sang instead of saying wa da da or ooh the song would have gained a better reception.

Chaehyun looks good in pink hair since she is naturally the main center I think pink hair makes her standing out.

Hikaru versatility is good she can suit a lot of concepts

But most of them especially Xiaoting is way too hot to fit this concept but she still did her thing.

• They should have gone with MVSK as their debut concept - it plays better to the strength of the members.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!