Seori appreciation post?

• I'm listening to shutdown by Moonbyul featuring Seori. and I'm absolutely in love, will not let go of this song for a week at least.

and i do hope more people will learn about Seori, a girl with this unique and healing voice. absolutely gorgeous girl with ethereal voice. when I found out she's going to feature in TXT's title, I was so excited since lovers in the night was such a great song! and all her singles from 2021 are amazing. I will probably scream for a day when the girl announces her next full/mini album

first time writing an appreciation post, hope I'm doing it right

• Yes, Seori is incredible. She doesn't get as much attention because most of her music is alt-pop. She's been releasing more pop music recently though.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• She is definitely impressive. One of the best finds in recent years, and a self-producing one, at that.

Though her style is very different, I would like to do a BlackpinkHouse and prematurely declare her as the next IU :-P and with her wish to collab with IU, she has done her filial duty too WhyKnock ?

• She is definitely impressive. One of the best finds in recent years, and a self-producing one, at that.

Though her style is very different, I would like to do a BlackpinkHouse and prematurely declare her as the next IU :-P and with her wish to collab with IU, she has done her filial duty too WhyKnock ?

She is just 2 years younger than the Senior Singer so I don't think the latter will treat Seori as a rival

I dont like her music though, at all. I think IU is miles better. Only Jo Yuri has the voice, the vocal color, to challenge IU. :danceb:

• I dont like her music though, at all. I think IU is miles better. Only Jo Yuri has the voice, the vocal color, to challenge IU. :danceb:

Well tastes are subjective. I like Seori's work, but have not checked out all of it.

To match IU - Yuri or Seori, it needs a great degree of consistently good songs. than just an occasional hit. These both and Kyungseo are all just starting their careers, we will know in few years.

But frankly I don't subscribe to the concept of "inheritance", because they are all very different artists, operating in very different cultural contexts.

Even chart domination, is difficult to judge across time.

If IU is reduced to "Soloist who consistently did better than most BGs and GGs on the digital charts", then that is a record to emulate/exceed

Otherwise musically, very different vibes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!