I never cared about lyrics for kpop songs and I never will

• Honestly step back lyrics are bad. Like really bad. But will I stop streaming the song because of it? NO. The song is a banger and I wouldn’t pretend that I listen to kpop songs for good messages especially since I don’t understand the language.

I am just going to pretend they are calling someone a silly girl endearingly.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No even without the lyrics the song isn't a banger

That beat is so good, plus the vocal performance pit on by everyone. Like STEP BACK STEP BACK🗣🗣🗣

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That beat is so good, plus the vocal performance pit on by everyone. Like STEP BACK STEP BACK🗣🗣🗣

It's too much imo. Sounds like everyone is trying to outsing the other. Karina and Hyoyeon are the only ones not in a vocal Hunger Games.

• The song felt like it should have been on some woman empowerment type stuff lyrically..would have been more energetically aligned to where we are in the present.

No even without the lyrics the song isn't a banger

Yeah, I think the beat is just okay. It doesn't feel as solid in terms of production. Def. a song where a conventional rap hook would have actually given the song a "spark" because it's designed for some poppin' rhyme cadences to shine..but when your agency struggles in this area and still doesn't approach sing rapping consistently well..it makes hitting bullseyes a challenge.

Hopefully they can have something better next round that does the SME ladies real justice. I mean like on some crown "Don EXO" 'ish but for "Bella Donna GOTi/Electric Lady" 'ish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!