[theqoo] SHINee Key ended up in the news again

• source: SHINee Key ended up in the news again

HOT - 오늘 아침 뉴스 또 나온 샤이니 키.twt
    https://twitter.com/pepssikim/status/1477782029143969793 https://img.theqoo.net/fMBLG https://m.youtu.be/P4gy_IuJApM 대파에 이어 재등장 경제 뉴스
    theqoo.net

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IBmcKfp.png

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Comeback of the humble farmer!

Comments:

1. This has to be on purpose hahahahaha
    2. No way hahaha
    3. MBC's son Kim Kibum
    4. MBC, aren't you deliberately looking for a reason to release Key in the news?
    5. This time, it was mainly the cooking segment
    6. No hahahahaha
    7. LOL
    8. Hahah but at this point, shouldn't he be paid an appearance fee?
    9. The food looks good
    10. I'm waiting for Key to post about it on Insta
    11. But what's that he was preparing in oil?
    12. Hey, it's better than appearing in the news for something bad
    13. No, what is this haha
    14. L9ioD2q.png
      Key's tuna
    15. You know he also appeared in a segment about buying an Apple Watch a long time ago (he was spotted standing in line to get it and interviewed along with some other buyers
    16. NCSzeH4.png
      He's a news expert
    17. Is the number of Shawols among MBC's press high? Haha but it's for something good again
    18. So cute hahaha
    19. I'm going crazy😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
    20. Hahahaha this is funny
    21. He's the news' pick idol (picked by the news/journalists/editors)
    22. Hahahahaha
    23. Kim Kibum again hahaha
    24. It's cute hahaha
    25. LOL (x10)
    26. External Content www.youtube.com

I found a video of him showing his watch after he got it hahaha
    27. He's a regular
    28. "Show us your watch" (said by the press to Kibum at the airport) hahaha
    29. AlI3Xv8.png
      Every time he finds out about it after the fact haha
    30. Is there a Shawol on the editorial team?
    31. It's really sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.
    32. So cute hahahahahahaha

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• omg this is so funny

he said he almost had a heart attack bc he thought he did sth bad

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!