Kep1er Japan fame?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

xiaoting was a nugu in japan when she was on gp999 what’s happening bsjshsjsh

• I wonder why the #1 is not Hikaru, who is from one of Japan's most popular companies... but OK 🤷‍♀️

BTW if you want to know what I mean if you don't know that allready, I did a post:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I wonder why the #1 is not Hikaru, who is from one of Japan's most popular companies... but OK 🤷‍♀️

their Japan fame is kinda all over the place

Mashiro was actually the most popular member during the show japanese votes carried her. like she was a wall and then Hikaru was behind her and Yaning

but then Youngeun blew up and her and Yeseo were in the top 50 of the most searched kpop idols on japan YT out of nowhere

and now Xiaoting is trending 😭😭

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!