I'm bored, so I watched Honey Lemon Soda. But...

• MV5BNTU1Y2E1ZTUtZTY0OC00MWZiLTgxNTAtZjQyMGIzYTI5ZDAzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczODM4MTc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I might be really really bored for watching typical shoujo manga live action movie, and write a review:weak-bullied girl, a prince-like male lead come and save the day. But the male lead has a secret. No...he's not a secret ninja or something cool like that, but...nah, it will be spoiler.

Ai Yoshikawa is a former child actress, she grows beautifully ofc, her acting is decent enough. But my biggest problem is Raul, the male lead. Don't get me wrong, I like him as a singer, he has beautiful vocal in Snowman, also great dancer. I'm sorry, but better stick to that rather than acting :waterr: Why he already get a lead role tho?

Even rising actors from Johnny's like Michieda Shunsuke and Ren Nagase started as supporting act. They keep surprising me with challenging roles.

• Honey lemon soda trailer

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Raul, you did great in Snowman :cutes: but can't you stop growing :smirks2:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can't really imagine him acting in a romance drama, because that guy is 1,90m tall and the most Japanese women are short

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!