Cute fanart of Kookie with his babies

• FICDZLwaAAE-jSh.jpeg

FIBs9w2VIAIceCR.jpgFIBs9w8VUAArcKp.jpg

Inspired from his pics with Songie and Paengie

FIAg8zuXwAMdRpV.jpeg

And Bamie

FIBmdvoWYAMWP6r.jpgFIBmd8uXIAA9NXB.jpgFDmHtNnXoAAs1Nj.jpegFDmHtNoXIAMlhf1.jpeg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He has 4 dogs in all

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• His bros post them on his Insta frequently before (I know from twt), but yea unless JK tells us, I would assume it’s his bros puppies. Adorable family regardless🥺🥺🥺🥺

I don't see the need to go correcting people about this when we do not know for sure. It is pretty vexing seeing Armys do this when we have no clue about it just cause his bro posts Songie and Paengie more. Btw his bro had even posted old insta stories with Bam, but whatever. People do have dogs shared by family just the way gureum is. No one says Holly is not Suga's dog cause she probably does not live with him all the time, or the same with Moni cause it is understood that dogs are living with family.

We did not even know of Bam's existence till In The Soop when he had been with JK for months before that. There is a lot that they do not tell us and are not required to. If JK shares pics of the 2 dogs and calls them Bam's hyungs, I will see it as a sign that he considers those dogs his own too unless he explicitly tells us otherwise and not base it on what some Armys who follow his bro's insta page perceive to be correct.

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• I don't see the need to go correcting people about this when we do not know for sure. It is pretty vexing seeing Armys do this when we have no clue about it just cause his bro posts Songie and Paengie more. Btw his bro had even posted old insta stories with Bam, but whatever. People do have dogs shared by family just the way gureum is. No one says Holly is not Suga's dog cause she probably does not live with him all the time, or the same with Moni cause it is understood that dogs are living with family.

We did not even know of Bam's existence till In The Soop when he had been with JK for months before that. There is a lot that they do not tell us and are not required to.

Umm lol? Is that serious? I only said it’s his bro dogs but if it’s his then good too. Yes family dogs are thing too. He doesn’t have to tell us anything. I only said I’m assuming. But okay. You have no clue either it’s his dogs. I didn’t realize I did a blasphemy by saying it’s not his dogs.

• Umm lol? Is that serious? I only said it’s his bro dogs but if it’s his then good too. Yes family dogs are thing too. He doesn’t have to tell us anything. I only said I’m assuming. But okay. You have no clue either it’s his dogs. I didn’t realize I did a blasphemy by saying it’s not his dogs.

Like I said its irritating, seeing everyone going around correcting people like saying its his dogs is blasphemy. Seeing it here again on a cute edits thread as if it is something which needs to be driven home , when people themselves do not have full information, is well irritating.

And yeah its perturbing to me a bit cause I have seen people make comparisons and say Bam is cute and the other 2 aren't and people think its fine to say that cause the fandom thinks its not JK's dogs.

• I was only trying to be clear . Didnt realize it’s offensive to say that. If you are this offended by me saying that then I’m sorry.

I have edited my post above, maybe you will understand where I come from and why I do not like this whole dividing dogs into his and his bro's thing.

P.S. You cannot be clear on something you or any of us are not privy to in the first place.

• Nah it’s fine. I didn’t mean whatever you think I meant when I said that, I wasn’t dividing his love for them or anything. I was trying to only be clear.

I know you aren't but I do not want a rehash of what happened with Gureum happening again, where dogs are called ugly and shit, to the point it reached JK and he stopped talking about Gureum altogether.

It is concerning more so here cause people have decided they are not his dogs, leaving them more open to ridicule.

• Yea so don’t project it on me.I would never do that to anyone esp BTS. I was not appreciating that.

You are not dissing the dogs, sigh and I am not projecting it on you but when people go around telling others they are not his dogs you all leave the space open for the dogs to be treated differently by the fandom. When none of us actually know with certainty if its his dogs or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!