IMAGINE BEING A TXT ANTI... HOW EMBARRASSING!!!

• TXT killed the concert! Amazing performances!!! They left no crumbsssssssssss.

:pepepizza:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Check out their performances below!

:pepe-hehe:

What were your favorite moments?

Edited once, last by dryheat ().

• They killed it!!!! Always so impressive my 4th gen kings

Bighit put magic remix on Spotify now :mad1: 

And Can't You See Me emo-rock remix, please :pepe-sad:

• And Can't You See Me emo-rock remix, please :pepe-sad:

I was just talking about this the other day ugh

:pepecry:

• I was just talking about this the other day ugh

:pepecry:

I can't expect anything, they even didn't add Blue Hour dance break version on Spotify. I can't believe for the first time TXT MV reached 100M before Spotify.

I even like that zumba version from MMA. So addictive.

External Content youtu.be

• I can't expect anything, they even didn't add Blue Hour dance break version on Spotify. I can't believe for the first time TXT MV reached 100M before Spotify.

I even like that zumba version from MMA. So addictive.

External Content youtu.be

Zumba version was not it lol still iconic tho

:pepe-cringe:

• the entire thing: from Yeonjun’s appearance in Blockbuster to that amazing stage with the truck in LO$ER=LO♡ER and the CBH cover in between!

I’ve been rewatching clips of their performances all weekend.

• You guys don’t need to sound so pressed I just watched all those clips you posted on OP and something about them still lacks despite having the best team around them. I don’t like the obvious lip syncing and lack of chemistry between members still is apparent. They could easily sit at an SM family concert :teeheek:

I am being harsh as I compare everything in kpop and pop to my faves. It’s not just because of txt but when when I watch western shows and a performance I am like please ¬‿¬ Justin oppa was also very :fingerk:

4th gen only itzy have best stage presence for me but the songs are hit or miss.

• You guys don’t need to sound so pressed I just watched all those clips you posted on OP and something about them still lacks despite having the best team around them. I don’t like the obvious lip syncing and lack of chemistry between members still is apparent. They could easily sit at an SM family concert :teeheek:

I am being harsh as I compare everything in kpop and pop to my faves. It’s not just because of txt but when when I watch western shows and a performance I am like please ¬‿¬ Justin oppa was also very :fingerk:

4th gen only itzy have best stage presence for me but the songs are hit or miss.

I'd say my clickbait worked but you talk about txt alot so it's not surprising you would be here too.

Even the antis can't stay away

:pepe-flirt:

and The thread is not just a clickbait anymore :danceb:

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!