The fact that Boa debuted so early always makes me confused about her age

• I honestly thought she is in her late 40s or something, because she made her debut like 7 years before even Soshi and she was gone from the spotlight and called a veteran by the time I became a Kpop fan, which was 10 years ago in 2012.

But she is only 35!!! It is fucking crazy. Imagine having an entire finished career behind you at 35.

• For real. My brain wants to make her older than TXVQ and Super Junior's oldest members. It has the same problem with Taemin. My brain wants to make him early 30s with the rest of them instead of younger than several 3rd gen idols.

• wasn't she likes 13 when she debuted?

I'm glad boa is still thriving tho, as a creative director like she deserves.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the fact that she released Amazing Kiss in 2001 AND SHE WAS ONLY 14 and serving us this Britney/Xtina realness

Amazing Kiss - BoA - Video - China Newest and Hottest Music

AdUANfP.png

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• the fact that she had not only 1 but two albums to sell 1 million.

BOA truly the queen she dominated at her peak.

Edited once, last by ultraaviolet ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!