At this rate almost all idols will catch the corona

• The omricon shit is no joke, regardless of Trump supporters, anti-vaxxers, Lebron James and Nicki Minaj say. I'm always hearing people in regular life catching it, now it's more and more idols. What they don't tell you are the long-term effects of corona, let alone of this specific variant. Even after The spike proteins could be embedded anywhere and NOBODY knows how it can get activated. It's just better to avoid getting it. Vaccines only make the symptoms less severe and doesn't stop the spread or mutations.

• Everyone will get corona at some point. It will NEVER disappear, we all have to live with it. There is no way to avoid it. The only way to "win" against the virus is to be vaccinated.

The body will create its own protection against this virus, whether it is with the help of vaccination or without it.

I really don't know why some people act as if vaccination is the cure and Corona will be destroyed by it. There is no way to avoid corona (unless you want to spend your life in a solitary cell). The flu is a good example. Every winter there are new waves of flu, for which the body is not prepared, but you can be sufficiently protected by a vaccination. I know the flu is not comparable to corona but it stays the same... a virus will always create new versions.

Corona will always evolve and new mutations will come...

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Edited once, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• Vaccination was never meant to stop corona. It was made to make it less severe. Besides there is no working way to prevent to get corona. We can only hope that everyone who gets it will have quick and save recovery

• The omricon shit is no joke, regardless of Trump supporters, anti-vaxxers, Lebron James and Nicki Minaj say.

dangerous, but less dangerous than other varients according to this video.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The omricon shit is no joke, regardless of Trump supporters, anti-vaxxers, Lebron James and Nicki Minaj say. I'm always hearing people in regular life catching it, now it's more and more idols. What they don't tell you are the long-term effects of corona, let alone of this specific variant. Even after The spike proteins could be embedded anywhere and NOBODY knows how it can get activated. It's just better to avoid getting it. Vaccines only make the symptoms less severe and doesn't stop the spread or mutations.

That's the purpose of vaccine. Why do you think we need to wear mask even after we got vaccinated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!