Netizen suspected of faking documents after claiming they received a letter of complaint for leaving malicious comments about BLACKPINK's Jisoo

• 1640190303-untitled-1.jpg

There was a netizen who recently claimed to have received a letter of complaint for leaving malicious comments about BLACKPINK's Jisoo. However, there have been suspicions raised that those documents could possibly be fake.

Recently, there was a post created in an online community with the title "I think I'm being sued because of a celebrity." The creator of the post, A, uploaded a photo saying that he received a court summons because of a complaint filed by BLACKPINK's Jisoo against the malicious comments left by A.

A claimed, "when I came home, there was a document from the police. I don't know if I wrote that comment on my home IP address or my mobile phone IP address. but I think I wrote the comment on my mobile phone IP. During the investigation, if I say I didn't do it would the complaint be withdrawn? If there's a fine, how much is it?" 1640192559-image.png

However, another netizen, B, raised suspicions that the document might be fake. Netizen B wrote, "Official documents can only be sent by post or registered mail. They do not send it on A4 paper and it's not folded in half like that." In addition, netizen B pointed out that the suspect and witness are mentioned alternatively without any distinction between the two.

Netizen B stated, "the name of the legislation is also wrong. It is not the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Utilization and Information Protection, etc., but the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc." Netizen B claimed that the document seemed like a forged one, saying, "The format is also inconsistent. Also, the author deleted the post when he asked me to verify the envelope from the court."

If netizen A actually produced the document as if it had come from the court, he could be punished for falsifying an official document. According to Article 225 of the Criminal Act, fabricating or falsifying official documents can be punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

1640192843-image.png

1. Wow.... I've seen everything, they're even going as far as faking lawsuits..... This f*cking hilarious..... Fangirling life is really doomedㅋㅋ

2. I was wondering where on Earth would you find lawyers who can act this quickly, but you're telling me this is fake?

3. Wow goosebumpsㅋㅋ

4. You're telling me they wouldn't do anything when they see the usual comments like "BlackPink🤮" but when it's comment calling our BlackPink Jisoo for acting in a drama that glorifies the NSA and that it's considered secondary assault to the victims, now they consider it hate speech against Blackpink?ㅋㅋ I've seen fans fake something, but they're really here faking everything.

5. But who ever got sued on Theqoo?

Theqoo doesn't even differentiate between house IP and phone IP, and they claim they got sued on Theqoo? This makes 0 senseㅋㅋ

Me too I've dropped a few PDFs in those lawsuit galleries before so I know how they work, you can't get sued from comments on Theqoo

6. Faking a lawsuit???? Isn't this a crime???

7. This is so fakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It would be so hard to file a lawsuit this fast and you're telling me they were able to sue someone who wrote, then deleted their comments and are able to even differentiate phone IP? I've fangirled on YG idols and they've never acted this quickly

8. This is fabricated right? If this is really fake, you can really tell Jisoo's fans have gone crazy

9. Wow imagine faking a lawsuit for an idol. What an amazing fandom

10. They can't swear at other people so now they're swearing at their own bias, what the? ㅠㅠ Even the alleged swearing they wrote towards Jisoo was so harsh, they should be the ones to really get sued by Jisoo

• 0ppar

Changed the title of the thread from “6 NEWS Posted by Sophie-Ha 1 hour ago Netizen suspected of faking documents after claiming they received a letter of complaint for leaving malicious comments about BLACKPINK's Jisoo” to “Netizen suspected of faking documents after claiming they received a letter of complaint for leaving malicious comments about BLACKPINK's Jisoo”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!