Am I the only one that think Wonyoung doesn't fit in ive

• She just stands out and not in a good way I can't put my finger on it but she's kind of cringes me out she's awkward and something is very off about her ( I don't if it's her visuals or what) but she doesn't really fit in with the other girls performance and visuals. is it just me that thinks this?:

Approved the thread.
  • I get what you mean lol but leave her alone they've just debuted give them time :pepefacepalm:

• what do you mean she doesn't fit in? is it because she is tall?

she is the most popular member with Yujin her group is kind of built around her

• Maybe cause she's too pretty.

• Well i for sure dont think that

IVE has the most perfect lineup i ever seen, I dont think Wonyoung would fit in any other group better.

• Jealousy is a disease

• She has a scary look to her. Likes she's gonna bite me....CHOMP....

• Agree

I never cared about izone's music and never watched her perform live. Now that i finally did I must say I'm disappointed. I don't think she has stage presence and her facial expressions and dancing are weird, it looks like she's posing for a photoshoot or cf.

Liz and leeseo who just debuted are doing way better than her

• What's with the Wonyoung hate??

I think she (and Yujin) has by far the best stage presence in IVE. If she stands out it's because she's tall, pretty and more experienced on stage. Plus she has major it-girl vibes.

• I wouldn't say she doesn't fit but I kinda feel bad looking at her in that she's been through a lot of procedures already and her body looks way too old for her age as she's been maintained artificially underweight for years, I don't think she'll be able to maintain her image for more than 1-2 years before looking too botched and I suspect Starship will try to transfer her notoriety to Leeseo over the next few years

• What's with the Wonyoung hate??

I think she (and Yujin) has by far the best stage presence in IVE. If she stands out it's because she's tall, pretty and more experienced on stage. Plus she has major it-girl vibes.

I'm not a big fan of Wonyoung but she definitely knows how to capture the camera. She doesn't lack in stage presence.

• You're not the only one. I would've liked it to be just Yujin, Rei, Liz, and Leeseo but then they'd have only 4 members and Starship would've been accused of copying BP or aespa.

• this group is built around WY herself please… is it because she’s too pretty? genuine question . because she does fit the group to me she stands out but that’s because she gives off a diff vibe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!