What do you think of TIMOTHEE CHALAMET?

• i've seen white girls go bat shit crazy over him on twitter i've only ever seen call me by your name and p3dophilia as side, it wasn't too bad it seemed a little awkward tho not cause the actors just the way some parts are just silent. anyway this has nothing to do with Timothée Chalamet. I don't hate him, I don't love him. He's cute but not my type (cause i like girls lol). He seems like a really nice guy tho

• He seems like the type of guy that everyone likes to hate just because of his appearance and no other reason at all. I don't know much about him or his work as an actor but he has a unique look that makes him stand out in the crowd. Hoping he has a successful career as an actor in the future. Overall seems like a chill dude.

• He is also in Denis Villeneuve 's Dune playing Paul Atreides. If the release date isn't moved yet again, it would be shown this October.

• I knew of him but I didnt really pay attention to him until I watched Lady Bird. Then I watched Little Women. I love him tbh

✿ just a crumb of something please I'm begging ✿ ♡ ♚

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
    in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

• In some photos he looks like a drug addict in others he looks like a Greek god

수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에
    희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
    언제까지라도 함께 하는거야
    다시 만난 나의 세계

12668-61ba36d0-1a79-4dad-a89c-517c054a0bea-gif

BlackPink SNSD Twice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!