What do you think of this EDM GG song?

• A bop :lover1:

This song by them is also really good

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Am i the only who hears "calling calling me fat" at 1:05?? :pepe-cringe: .

The song's cool i guess

I actually prefer when its done by bgs,nowadays most of the ggs edm drops are just pure noise .Can u recommend me some good edm gg songs thats not old?i feel like most of the good gg ones are the old ones :pepe-grooving:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These are all the mvs of 3ye, they're all edm but not exactly noise as compared to other ggs

• I tried to listen to it before, but I just don't think it's a good EDM song it's just too repetitive, and nothing is happening in the verses

Also has lame lyrics

I just think the song composition is wack

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!