Have you seen this tiktok of Kai with his backup dancer? Fan girl level OVER 9000

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Omg it’s sooooo adorable. She can’t even look him in the eye…. I mean GIRL SAME but it’s so cute. Living the dream.

I love when idols interact or I mean just breathe near the vicinity of the opposite sex without having the world collapse on them. It’s very refreshing.

Bonus he also danced Domino with his other backup dancer

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They had a bunch of fun videos. I posted all of these on the comeback thread - they’re so cute.

I love this one when the random guy comes around the corner and nopes out.

:angryr:

External Content twitter.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• this is my favorite outfit from this comeback. kai looking extra fine :pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!