why do y'all hate TXT so much?

• i'm ok with people simply critisizing them

but some of you guys act like TXT killed ur family or smth

Approved the thread.
  • I don't think people hate them. I think they hate HYBE and BTS, so people take it out on TXT, because they think the group is a easy target.

• i mean this is a kpop forum, and there are delusional fans.

just bock or ignore the crazies.

• idk, I haven't really noticed any major hate for them here...you always notice just your faves tho, it be like that soo it may seem like they're getting more hate than the others but it's not always true

• txt and EXO akp’s punching bags for no other reason other than making good music

• I think they get hate because their songs are hyped by causal kpop listeners and because of their association with bts.

• Because of delulu fans who think they're the 8th world wander when they're just a normal K-pop group who have some hype because of HYBE/BTS.

• Because of delulu fans who think they're the 8th world wander when they're just a normal K-pop group who have some hype because of HYBE/BTS.

i never heard anyone imply or say that TXT are the 8th wonder of the world. they simply like TXT's music and talk about how they like it yk. that's called having an opinion, not being delulu.

• huh? i haven't seen txt getting so much hate tho, all i see is ateez getting so much hate for no reason

• because they are leeches and even with the powerful BTS association they show mediocre results, the have no it factor maybe that's why. :pepe-angel:

• tbh they're the least hated among the current big 4th gen bgs

people tend to not like them because they're the most privileged group ever (no this isn't hate. has anyone else debuted as bts' very first juniors? no.) on top of that they don't have the skills to make up for their privilege. their fans are terribly annoying. txt are praised for the bare minimum and their fans get away with praising the bare minimum while other fandoms would mocked to no end. on the other hand, you will be labeled as a hater if you say the same things about txt that no one bats an eye about if it's said about another bg.

plus their music is very overrated

people tend to not like them because they're the most privileged group ever (no this isn't hate. has anyone else debuted as bts' very first juniors? no.) on top of that they don't have the skills to make up for their privilege. their fans are terribly annoying. txt are praised for the bare minimum and their fans get away with praising the bare minimum while other fandoms would mocked to no end. on the other hand, you will be labeled as a hater if you say the same things about txt that no one bats an eye about if it's said about another bg.

I see no lies

• Lot of people hate what successful/popular because they are jealous. What's new?

Hating on them to say they are not hated that much. Where is the logique?

• i'm ok with people simply critisizing them

but some of you guys act like TXT killed ur family or smth

Untalented juniors that don’t live upto their seniors in talent, visuals and charisma.

But leeching off their seniors and still flopping so that’s my money being wasted.

• Because they keep getting so much undeserved clout from bts but they suck songs and performance wise. they are basically wasting bts money.

• Moas making up crap txt best discography when a whole BTS discography exists. I’d say that’s pretty annoying. Their fans are just like them when that severely surgical enhanced face calls himself it boy when he can’t even beat soobin.

• i think the funniest thing is how they're hated only on the anon section of the forum.... really tells you what type of people are the one that are hating on them :pepe-cringe:

• Yeah but some feel salty because no one calls txt's music noise.

They don't do that super hard-hitting EDM/trap hybrid music with tons of rap often. They've done it twice (PUMA and its weird younger cousin Balance Game).

• because they are leeches and even with the powerful BTS association they show mediocre results, the have no it factor maybe that's why. :pepe-angel:

Say this on your main, coward. They're not mediocre at all, they sell plenty of albums and have good streams for a younger group.

• because they're the most privileged group ever

No, they're not. Simply being in the same company never guaranteed them the biggest fanbase. If anything, CJE&M survival show groups have the biggest privilege, and that includes ENHYPEN. SKZ and Treasure didn't really get that advantage despite being from JYP and YG respectively.

• Say this on your main, coward. They're not mediocre at all, they sell plenty of albums and have good streams for a younger group.

The fact that they won't say it on their main actually supports their claim. No one here is afraid of the 5 moas on akp. It's armys they dont want to upset.

• Moas making up crap txt best discography when a whole BTS discography exists. I’d say that’s pretty annoying. Their fans are just like them when that severely surgical enhanced face calls himself it boy when he can’t even beat soobin.

Slow rabbit >> pdogg

• Untalented juniors that don’t live upto their seniors in talent, visuals and charisma.

But leeching off their seniors and still flopping so that’s my money being wasted.

that's exactly why i don't like them

• Say this on your main, coward. They're not mediocre at all, they sell plenty of albums and have good streams for a younger group.

they are still not blowing up as much as moas claim and they still don't even have a decent semi-hit in korean charts so mediocre by being the next group to debut under big hit after THE BTS aka biggest and most successful kpop act of all time, they should be bigger than they are now but they don't have the IT factor and enough charisma. :pepe-angel:

• It seems to me that every group that does not fit the narrative gets hated on quite viciously here.

No one likes noise music! Yet NCT, Itzy, Stray Kids, aespa, Ateez are successful.

They’re only liked because they’re BTS’ juniors! Yet they’ve been able to thrive and create their own fanbase and ongoing success.

They’re flops! TXT, NCT, SKZ being million sellers.

The more that groups don’t fit the narrative that people want to push, the more hostile and obsessed they seem to get.

• No, they're not. Simply being in the same company never guaranteed them the biggest fanbase. If anything, CJE&M survival show groups have the biggest privilege, and that includes ENHYPEN. SKZ and Treasure didn't really get that advantage despite being from JYP and YG respectively.

Fool, stop lying. Enhypen had the exposure with their survival show but apart from that they don't have any privilege. People in Korea don't know them. CJ doesn't send them on popular shows and Koreans ignored I-LAND because they despise Mnet. TXT is the most privileged group ever, they get so much promo on Korean TV, western gigs, collabs that they don't deserve, yet they didn't even sell a million albums yet and can't sing, have no stage presence and 4/5 of them can't dance. It's very hypocritical and insulting of you to talk about privilege. They also charted with Crown inly because of Bighit so be humble and know your place.

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!