What type of concept do you think jypngg will have?

• Based on their qualifying videos I don't expect it to be cute per se but apparently jyp did mention this group would be more "twice-like" so I'm not sure.

I also don't think jyp would be dumb enough to give them a sound or concept too similar to itzy who are doing teen/girl crush atm.

I'm kinda hoping they'll be more of a pop R&B group, something like this would be nice imo:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or maybe they'll lean more into a Miss A kind of concept/music style, except hopefully toning down the sexy aspect since they're all minors. (but unfortunately that's never stopped jype before).

• I think this song… like dark pop?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think this song… like dark pop?

That would be really cool and adding a contemporary dance aspect would definitely set them apart from other gg too.

• I think a more R&B-leaning group.

Well, I hope so 'cause their vocals deserve it!

Agreed. I hope so too, especially considering jype has heavy roots in R&B, especially their earlier groups so it would be nice to bring it back with jypn.

• At this point they will do everything...lol

they have an amazing dance line and I doubt JYP will not capitalize it

their vocalists have a r&b type sound and I don’t think their concept will be too bubble

It will a mix between dark and bright I think maybe a song like kidding me i don’t know

• I would love them to do something like this new to kpop slow rnb song but you can dance to it

• Or something like this

They can do anything they have powerful voice

• External Content youtu.be

• I want this kind of concept and music style for them

External Content youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• I would love them to do something like this new to kpop slow rnb song but you can dance to it

I would lowkey love this tbh.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!