No reaction or interaction is sincere or genuine

• I follow book community on tiktok and western artists and kpop idols

In booktok too , there are a lot of people on tiktok who share their fave books and reviews , yet you see some men use the community for views and likes it usually goes like this "I was told by a lot of ppl on tiktok that I will enjoy this book" and then sometimes they start to cosplay as one of the character or other staff. I know probably the book community on tiktok encouraged him to do that and I wish it would stop.

tbh I don't think some of the things that west media or artists (with few exaction) are genuine because they're scared of the fans cancelling them, I mean even in the kpop community you can't voice your opinion about songs (especially for bg)

And of course there are the reaction videos which we are all by now know that some do it only for the views , I remember I saw a video of a guy reacting to kpop mv and his views were high , and his other non kpop videos views were low and you can notice the shift in his channel idk if he's interested in kpop or just do it for the views

I didn't see this in anime, manga , jpop community ye (hopefully it doesn't happen)

I think also we as a part of any community(kpop, drama, book..etc) should not encourage them to do more

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!