Is it a coincidence that Twice started declining right after the dating "scandals" started?

• Obviously dating shouldn't be a scandal (ridiculous), but it occurred to me that the timing seemed so in line with each other.

Like the moment Jihyo's dating situation surface, Twice started to do not as well as their previous songs. After Momo's dating became public, their songs slide ever further down the charts. I know people would say it's completely unrelated but the correlation seems so coincidental that you can't help but wonder if it had a bigger impact than we initially thought.

Approved the thread.
  • Hmm I don't know what to say but they are doing better internationally.

• lmao twice is not declining

• I think it's JYPE plan to sink Twice and Itzy to make room for this new group especially if Twice do disband next year which is looking more likely...

• I think it's JYPE plan to sink Twice and Itzy to make room for this new group especially if Twice do disband next year which is looking more likely...

Itzy is like 2 years old, isn't it too early to sabotage them? or is he not happy with their performance on charts?

• no it's not. Twice has been declining digitally since bep didn't produced their tt anymore

• Tbh I don’t think the members caught dating are popular enough in Korea to have fans leaving by the droves. If it was Tzuyu or Sana then maybe there’s the possibility of a shitstorm

The public really lost it wit Twice after encore gate. Public finally realised Twice can’t sing

New group? If Jyp can give them a good song, then there's a chance for them. Otherwise...

• they're declining (digitally only) because the music they're releasing lately isn't something that the GP would love at first listen. Starting with More and More, Alcohol Free, The Feels and now, Scientist.

Personally, these songs really took some time before they grew on me. And all of them are far from being my favorite Twice songs.

Their international fandom (in the US) grew though. Good for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!