TXT and Enhypen New Variety Show in JTBC

• Let's hope they will be together on each eps. If they filmed this show a long time ago, that might be the reason why 2002 line seem close (the shy hyuka took initiative for selcas with En-? And Jay called him Kai? That's so cute), also Jungwon-Soobin selca.

I hope they filmed together so hard, I want this so bad!

Edit: I just saw that they did film together so now I'm more excited!!!!

TXTBTS ⋆ SVT ⋆ LSFM ⋆ EN- ⋆ NJ ⋆ &T ⋆ BND ⋆ TWS

56cc9e7c54e27627536aa2a9ceb392a9b9564895.gifv ff09faf5933fd4d58778d9402ecd7a36eb5851b6.gifv

Edited once, last by kenziip ().

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That was so much fun to watch. Laughter laced with chaotic competitiveness led by ring leader and eldest Yeonjun :D

There're too much funny and cute moments, I don't even know where to start. I laughed so much this morning :cryingr: both groups are so adorable.

All I can say, TXT are such a good senior. They used to be so shy and people mocked them because they're so stiff on early debut, but now look at them :yesr:

• They had so much fun and chaotic as hell lmao :smirks: I love their interaction:love: TXT also made sure EN- is comfortable, best seniors ever.

I couldn't catch the full episode, I hope they uploaded in Viki.

:sadr:

• They had so much fun and chaotic as hell lmao :smirks: I love their interaction:love: TXT also made sure EN- is comfortable, best seniors ever.

I couldn't catch the full episode, I hope they uploaded in Viki.

:sadr:

Yes, it was fun to watch. Even though I get secondhand embarrassment seeing TXT went crazy to loosened up the tense, but so proud on them :waterr: En- kids are also really cute. Both groups are on the same wavelength when it comes to being chaotic.

I tried to search the ep on YT, Moa and Engene are so fast, but JTBC is also faster to delete all vids :cryingr:

• Yes, it was fun to watch. Even though I get secondhand embarrassment seeing TXT went crazy to loosened up the tense, but so proud on them :waterr: En- kids are also really cute. Both groups are on the same wavelength when it comes to being chaotic.

I tried to search the ep on YT, Moa and Engene are so fast, but JTBC is also faster to delete all vids :cryingr:

you can rewatch it here. No subs for now, but I know subbers on tweet are already working on it.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you can rewatch it here. No subs for now, but I know subbers on tweet are already working on it.

Thank you :lover3:

• this is good, right?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!