Do you think HYBE is attempting to migrate old armys to their new groups?

• Regardless of what you think of them, whether you enjoy them or not, or find them natural development as artists or not, many of BTS' recent work have been controversial. There is a large number of people who began feeling alienated as BTS' most promoted songs became radio-friendly English singles, created to do well on charts. Meanwhile, TXT and Enhypen received praise for their concepts, which many former and current armys compared to HYYH and Wings eras respectively.

BTS have reached the point they will always have a huge fandom, no matter what they do, no matter how many people leave just as many will come.

What are your thoughts?

p.s.

1. I'm not supposing that all armys would switch to new groups.

2. I'm not saying their concepts are >exactly< like what BTS did.

Approved the thread.
  • Not exactly alike

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes, they are waiting for the day BTS decides to not renew or they have to go to the military

• No. Do you think Hybe purposely said BTS have these songs so your fans go to your brother groups? No.

BTS has been exploring music ever since - there is always transitions in sounds. That's why every era you see old armys saying i miss bts old sound.

• honestly if u feel that bts are that easily replaceable for you, its better to unstan bts

• I think they are just trying to create good concepts and music that will resonate with people. Doesn't have to be armys. Could be anyone.

I mean that hype of TXT being "BTS's little brother group" kind of died long ago, so I'm not sure why they would revive that sort of thing through BTS comparisons.

• Yes. BTS's contracts end in 2024 and I don't think they are going to renew as a group, and that is going to be HYBE's critical test. Part of Armys migrating to the very next group will be expected.

• Yes. BTS's contracts end in 2024 and I don't think they are going to renew as a group, and that is going to be HYBE's critical test. Part of Armys migrating to the very next group will be expected.

How I know you're an imposter army. Just the bolded is telling.

• nah even new army would know when their contract is up. that user said it with so much confidence and still wrong leads me to believe they don't follow BTS at all.

I don't know. People rely on questionable sources all the time. They also might misremember things or misunderstand things.

• I don't think they are expecting only armies to carry them

they should've debuted older members if they wanted that

a group being carried by another fandom won't be successful longterm.

• No, and if they are trying to do that, then they are failing

• Still wrong. They renewed in 2018 for another 8 years. You can do the math. I promise you don't have to pretend to be a BTS fan.

No, you're wrong.

The renewal was for 7 years not 8.

They signed the contract in 2018 but it did not enter into effect until 2020.

BH had to legally announce when it ended when they went public. It ends in 2024. Speculation is that BTS negotiated a shorted contract when they became shareholders before the IPO.

20211108_004020.jpg

Now sit down and eat your food :pepe-tea:

• As an ARMY, not gonna stan Txt just because they're from the same company. Doesn't make sense at all.

Stanning isn't transferrable.

• If they were trying to do that, they should have copy SM example by asking BTS to promote their new groups through reaction video, inviting to their variety show, etc imo. I mean it works for SM groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!