What do you think of the new layout?

• Didn't even realize you could change the style until I came to this thread :sweatr: I was gonna say it's so bright but nvm I just changed it to the dark version

It'll take some getting used to but so far it's not bad

I miss the thumbs up button being one click but the different types of reactions are probably more helpful

but it seems easier and more efficient? Tbh I stopped really checking forums around the time badges got introduced cause I didn't really understand them or how to get them.

I think since everything has kinda been reset it'll be easier to "catch up" and understand how everything works

7e48b7a2e3bb5f0e33136e9a64e9326294d53eb2.jpg

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

• Official Post

Yes there is a dark version. You can choose which one you prefer.

Also if you want a badge let me know, there is a free first badge. Maybe you want to check em, its here https://forum.allkpop.com/suite/trophy-list/

• I’ve only just noticed it and whilst it is an improvement on the previous layout, it is a bit confusing eg, I keep looking near my dp for notifications but they’re in the menu section. I’m not all that crazy about it but will have to put up with it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!