[PANN] What netizens say about Jeon Somi’s comeback this time

• I watched Jeon Somi’s music video, it’s definitely from YGㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Again, the hammer breaks something…

Jeon-Somis-music-video.jpeg

original post: pann

1. [+45, -5] I seriously love this songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+23, -0] Of course, it would be similar to what Teddy did. From 2NE1, BLACKPINK to Somi, Teddy did everything, it’s weird if they don’t have anything in common

3. [+23, -2] Now I feel like she’s a foreigner

4. [+18, -3] I’m a fan of BLACKPINK, but I can see that Somi has improved a lot over the years. During ‘Birthday’, she was cursed a lot because she didn’t stand out from the backup dancers. She got a lot of hate for her voice and people talked a lot about how she was going to solo, but she seems to have proven herself that she can do well. And if it’s The Black Label and Teddy, it’s almost as unofficial YG. Anyway, it’s good that Somi is doing well~

5. [+12, -1] I feel like she’s a foreigner, so I wish she had black or brown hair ㅠㅠ I like the unique feeling of interracial mixing

6. [+12, -2] No, but Somi’s voice isn’t a joke??? I’m surprised that I like her voice so much

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• 4. [+18, -3] I’m a fan of BLACKPINK, but I can see that Somi has improved a lot over the years. During ‘Birthday’, she was cursed a lot because she didn’t stand out from the backup dancers. She got a lot of hate for her voice and people talked a lot about how she was going to solo, but she seems to have proven herself that she can do well. And if it’s The Black Label and Teddy, it’s almost as unofficial YG. Anyway, it’s good that Somi is doing well~

This is true...they also insulted her weight :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

but my girl killin it now and she's just a gorgeous as ever :pepelove1::pepelove1:

• the only time people have something nice to say

we love to see it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!