[NB] Dispatch reveals more Katalk conversations between Kim Seonho and ex-girlfriend, industry continues to declare support for his return

• How often did he wrote her that he loves her ? :pleading:

Seriously when I read her post it already felt petty and very one sided and sorry to say very manipulative. Unfortunately, I had something to do with a person who was just like that, so I noticed a pattern… People were mad that he didn’t kept his promise to marry her and I was like “y’all don’t know what she might have done” and oh well…

Women like her make it hard for others to believe other women. She abused her privilege that now more people are willing to believe women at first…

Misusing this hard fought for privilege just to take revenge on someone for leaving you is so irresponsible and destructive. That’s why I believe she has some personality disorder, no sane women would go that far, especially not if they’re the cause of the breakup. I hope we won’t hear more of these stories in future!!!!

• It's so unfortunate how one liar (and statistically, false accusations are rare, while most women don't even report crimes that happen against them) is enough for many actual victims to be not taken seriously and discredited later on. It's horrifying.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• It's so unfortunate how one liar (and statistically, false accusations are rare, while most women don't even report crimes that happen against them) is enough for many actual victims to be not taken seriously and discredited later on. It's horrifying.

The Judiciary wants justice, what many people think is that it just wants justice for the victims, no they want justice for everyone, that’s why even the defendant is allowed to have a defends team to prove their innocence.

So having cases where women lied (even if it’s statistically rare), means you have to give the defendant the benefit of doubts… that’s why the phrase innocent until proven guilty. The worst thing that can happen is to convict a innocent person.

But this is for crime related issues.

In many other aspects women can lie just as much as men do. Especially when it comes to relationship matters or if they did something they feel shame and regret for. I have experienced it 3 times now and I was shocked, but now I know we all humans, and lying to save your own butt or reputation has nothing to do with the gender.

But one thing will always make me doubt accusations, and that’s when someone goes public to the expose their ex, claiming to have prove, but didn’t try to settle it privately first, or when there was a crime involved but didn’t went to the police with the evidence. I know many women don’t report it if they got abused or coerced into something because they just want to forget it… but these women won’t make their case public either and the ones that do, do that as their last strew after trying everything possible at first but didn’t got any justice while they tried to settle it in private.

That’s why it’s important to look at every case individually and as objectively as possible. Yes believe all women, but also use your common sense, if something in their accusations don’t add up or make any sense, don’t be afraid to point it out, that’s not victim blaming, that’s just you trying to be as well objective as possible. And I think we also owe that to women who were indeed victims and their claims make sense and are backed with evidence.

• she's scary tbh

Her silence is scaring me now because apparently (as somebody in this thread said) she has a lot of tapes and recorded things to trap people and is allegedly threatening to release things and I'm wondering what she has on people and who

mKl7Ghm.png

• hi all, I think that while Kim soon ho seems to absolve of all blame, we do have to take a bit of caution and not immediately buy into such a narrative. I think my opinion of this incident definitely became more nuanced after watching this tiktok video. take it how you will. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe2tHybu/

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hi all, I think that while Kim soon ho seems to absolve of all blame, we do have to take a bit of caution and not immediately buy into such a narrative. I think my opinion of this incident definitely became more nuanced after watching this tiktok video. take it how you will. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe2tHybu/

also true

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!