SG was originally going to be DJ Snake, Ozuna and BLACKPINK

• https://mobile.twitter.com/djs…tatus/1454600924458934274

I think it had to do with her covering his song, considerng he found of her covering taki taki he probably found of bp thru her and the collab start with all the group (like most bp collabs do) but end up with just lisa

yes, he said he saw Lisa´s Taki Taki dance, and that he didn´t know anything about BlackPInk before that, he did his research and started liking the band.

I have had enough with collabs though, no more pls, give me ot4

It's nice that they at least went with lisa in the end, but now give me ot4 korean kpop comeback

Like you are gonna get an ot4 sooner just because of the lack of collabs... :clown:

no, with no collabs you would have just an empty year of BP content. Period.

Why has the tweet disappeared?

Probably YG tellling Snake that he can´t said that he didn´t knew BP before Lisa´s Taki Taki dance :evil: .

and i said this before, he always wanted just Lisa on the collab, but of course YG wanted to push the whole group on that.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• i hope the Vegas thing can happend for Lisa

YG artist that tried to make it on US said that the company has no idea how to promote them- CL was the one to spill the tea

and this is a golden oportunity for Lisa if it is done the right way, of course.

i don´t know why they wouldn´t let her, if they are letting Jennie and Rosé go for fun.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Bingo. No reason why she can't go if other members can travel freely.

It's clear to me DJ Snake only wanted Lisa but YG wanted to push for the whole group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!