This is embarassing....

• She is arguably the most hyped up member of blackpink.

And i already had my worries for her going solo. considering she is a sub-vocal and how she most likely wont rap the entire song.

My expectations were low, and it still was terrible for me.

The MV, looked hella cheap in some parts, like the outside part looked baadly filmed and the dancers were not on point. She was amazing in the MV but she is a great performer. It looked in some parts like a hyuna/GD knock off video. Now the song, thats where it gets worse. Who approved this? I wish the rumors of Lisa with DJ Snake were true cause she would've suited EDM dance or Moombahton a lot more than whatever this was. It sounded like a parody of a kpop song. Like as if they were tryna parody Hyuna Red or something.

Can't believe they wasted so much time on these solo's ( i loved rose's solo, that was amazing), they need a group comeback ASAP, other groups are definitely gaining momentum. I honestly don't see the song peaking further than maybe 3rd on MelOn and then hanging around the mid 20's. Also on spotify, knowing how big BlackPink is, she can maybe peak around the top 5 on the world top 50. But then in a week she'll be off the chart completely. She'll do well on youtube ofcourse, and maybe break some records But this solo is not it

• This is a good example of hype killing the song. The song isn't bad, but there was a lot of hype behind it and it is lackluster. Just sounds like a recycled 2NE1/BP song

• Woulda been a lot more credible to post this 6 hours ago.

• some ppl are so dramatic, not everybody will like a song, but we don`t need 10 thousend threads about why u didn`t like it.. go comment in the bop of flop thread and leave it at that

I have no problem with people not liking a song but my main beef with OP is he posts the stuff about charting only AFTER the song appears to be flopping in Kcharts at least. Woulda been a lot more credible if he posted it at 12:15 EST or whenever lol.

ETA: I think i just recognized the OP, he's a troll. X(

• I have no problem with people not liking a song but my main beef with OP is he posts the stuff about charting only AFTER the song appears to be flopping in Kcharts at least. Woulda been a lot more credible if he posted it at 12:15 EST or whenever lol.

ETA: I think i just recognized the OP, he's a troll. X(

but is the song really flopping i feel like nobody really expected Lisa to do amazing on k charts, sure it would be great but it isn`t a shock.. i don`t even stan Lisa but i just feel like everybody hyped her solo and put so much expectations on it like it has to be the best song in kpop and if it doesn`t reach that for ppl it`s a tragedy and they go acting like the song sucks and they need to scream everywhere about it

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• Unless I've mixed them up this person was a big BP fan on the old site.

Anyhow I'm going to have to agree with BlackpinkHouse - I'm confused as to what some people were expecting.

For sure, the credit line literally had the entire Black Label production crew listed, what were people expecting? lol.

The songs are classic BP. Lisa owned them.

If the songs flop on Korean charts, there's only a few explanations. Korean GP is over the BP sound or have slowly forgotten about BP with all their hiatuses. Or there is something specific regarding Lisa that they dont like. And this potential explanation makes me sick to my stomach :rolleyes: .

• The mv was cheap?

Most ridiculous thing i have seen someone type today....

And am sorry but anyone who was expecting Lisa to do well or even smash on sk charts, is intentionally being obtuse....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!