Why is no one talking about Aespa's appearance on 'Knowing Brothers'?

• Their episode got the worst ratings of 2021. Everyone dragged Seventeen last year for having the worst ratings and called them out for going again this year and registering another low this year on this forum. Then Itzy was also dragged for having the worst ratings of this year. Even lower than Seventeen. But now no one is talking about the ratings Aespa's episode got. Both Seventeen and Itzy were dragged by sm stans on this forum. Now all of them are silent. And no one else brought this up on this forum. Just shows how toxic sm stans on this forum are. Aespa getting lowest ratings. So kuch for the ralk about national girl groupm lol.

Approved the thread.
  • knowing bros always gets low ratings when idol groups go, also their time slot was just recently changed. you would know this OP if you looked beyond the headline "aespa gets lowest ratings on knowing bros".

also if you wanna talk about it so much, do it on your main :pepe-joy:

• knowing bros always gets low ratings when idol groups go, also their time slot was just recently changed. you would know this OP if you looked beyond the headline "aespa gets lowest ratings on knowing bros".

also if you wanna talk about it so much, do it on your main :pepe-joy:

But still you guys dragged itzy and seventeen on this forum because they got then lowest ratings when they went there. Now aespa have the worst ratings of the year. I don't want them to get dragged. Just showing your all hypocrisy.

• But still you guys dragged itzy and seventeen on this forum because they got then lowest ratings when they went there. Now aespa have the worst ratings of the year. I don't want them to get dragged. Just showing your all hypocrisy.

i didnt drag them OP. if you want to tag anyone go ahead lol

• Post this on the main kpop section, I dare you.

• If you had to hide in the anons to spew all this nonsensical crap, it's pretty obvious who the toxic one is actually.

This is literally the only thread where people discussed KB ratings and nobody is dragging ITZY.

And here, but the thread was clearly made by a troll:

forum.allkpop.com/thread/27873/
  • Ignoring the troll attempt, does anybody know if Seventeen still going on Knowing Bros? They had to reschedule due to a covid case with one of the KB staff and I haven't heard anything since :sadface:

• Seems using "SM Stans" is still popular

• Twice got one of the lowest ratings in years in radio star and nothing much was said about them. So are JYP stans also toxic?

• excuse me i never dragged them :bts6:

• FC6ZHpFUYAQ1gD-?format=jpg&name=900x900

FCgQ_nPVIAAe_m_?format=jpg&name=medium

Youtube Korea says otherwise

With the rise of other online platforms, rating nowadays is not really accurate indicator

:teeheek:

• OP you have to be a special kind of delusional to try to diminish aespa korean popularity. Rookies with 2 number 1 hit songs and one song 5 months old still out charting newer songs. All their KB content trends on YT KR.

• It didnt play into the 'korea is obsessed with Aespa' narrative so they ignored it.

A rookie in their biggest year got not just worse of the year, but the lowest rating since 2016(the show was just starting at that point practically)

The only people who are interested in Aespa domestically are children and teens. Don't let the SM stans trick you into think adults don't cringe at their Kwanga or whatever it's called concept

• It didnt play into the 'korea is obsessed with Aespa' narrative so they ignored it.

A rookie in their biggest year got not just worse of the year, but the lowest rating since 2016(the show was just starting at that point practically)

The only people who are interested in Aespa domestically are children and teens. Don't let the SM stans trick you into think adults don't cringe at their Kwanga or whatever it's called concept

Midzys gave reached peak delusional status help

• I don't want aespa to get dragged over this small thing. That's why I didn't post this in kpop section. It is good that many people don't know this embarrassing achievement of aespa.

Search system of this forum is bad. So don't trust what it shows. It doesn't show all the results always.

Seems using "SM Stans" is still popular

"sm stans" :pepe-cross:

you really think aespa have their own fans? You can count on your fingers the number of people that stan only aespa on this forum. Most people stanning them are company stans. Almost every single sone on this forum is now a my. This is once in a while opportunity for compny stans since aespa is popular than anything that has come out of that company in last 10 years.

lol OP whats wrong with being an SM stan? pink bloods are :love:

Nothing wrong. Keep the energy when people call you sm stan in the main section.

Twice got one of the lowest ratings in years in radio star and nothing much was said about them. So are JYP stans also toxic?

Are you dumb? No one dragged others over radio star ratings. That's why twice low ratings mention is justified. Sm stans have dragged many groups over knowing brothers ratings. so aespa getting lowest ratings of the year while being the most successful girlgroup is not.

excuse me i never dragged them :bts6:

You are a good person then I guess.

FC6ZHpFUYAQ1gD-?format=jpg&name=900x900

FCgQ_nPVIAAe_m_?format=jpg&name=medium

Youtube Korea says otherwise

With the rise of other online platforms, rating nowadays is not really accurate indicator

:teeheek:

Company stans streaming the same video again and again just to trend it doesn't mean they are popular. Ratings are lower nowadays and aespa got the worst. Having low ratings is okay but these are the worst. If Lovelyz had the worst ratings it would have been justified. They have worse ratings not only than Lovelyz but also Weki Meki. Seventeen a boygroup had better ratings than them.

OP you have to be a special kind of delusional to try to diminish aespa korean popularity. Rookies with 2 number 1 hit songs and one song 5 months old still out charting newer songs. All their KB content trends on YT KR.

Who is denying their popularity? They are popular amongst sm stans. and that is enough it seems.

It didnt play into the 'korea is obsessed with Aespa' narrative so they ignored it.

Sm stans dragging other groups over the same things while having problem when their faves are dragged shows how toxic they are. They are the most toxic bunch on the forum while also being two faced.

• They said bad about my faves, so why aren't other users talking bad about their faves? what kind of sick mentality is this?

I dare you to post on main if you have grudges with those sm stans

• Kpop stans get pressed about the dumbest shit I swear :pepefacepalm:

• I don't want aespa to get dragged over this small thing. That's why I didn't post this in kpop section. It is good that many people don't know this embarrassing achievement of aespa.

Search system of this forum is bad. So don't trust what it shows. It doesn't show all the results always.

I actually used both Google and the forum search engine and those were the only threads related to the topic of this one. Unless you bring receipts, it'll be hard to believe your narrative. And until then, I'll believe this thread is a setup to get a few groups and fandoms dragged.

• And it's not about "aespa" will get dragged that you don't want to post it.

Its a "you" thing. I hope you are the same on main too and don't fake that oh I am so good personality lmao.

• Their episode got the worst ratings of 2021. Everyone dragged Seventeen last year for having the worst ratings and called them out for going again this year and registering another low this year on this forum. Then Itzy was also dragged for having the worst ratings of this year. Even lower than Seventeen. But now no one is talking about the ratings Aespa's episode got. Both Seventeen and Itzy were dragged by sm stans on this forum. Now all of them are silent. And no one else brought this up on this forum. Just shows how toxic sm stans on this forum are. Aespa getting lowest ratings. So kuch for the ralk about national girl groupm lol.

Comeback when you fav is on the next level.

• Company stans streaming the same video again and again just to trend it doesn't mean they are popular. Ratings are lower nowadays and aespa got the worst. Having low ratings is okay but these are the worst. If Lovelyz had the worst ratings it would have been justified. They have worse ratings not only than Lovelyz but also Weki Meki. Seventeen a boygroup had better ratings than them.

yep you knew it so what's the point of this thread then??

Of course aespa got the worst since their episode is the newest out of the group you mentioned above. Case closed.

• They said bad about my faves, so why aren't other users talking bad about their faves? what kind of sick mentality is this?

I dare you to post on main if you have grudges with those sm stans

I don't have grudges with sm stans. Just showing everyone how toxic sm stans on this forum are. Other groups got dragged for this reason while sm groups are not getting dragged. That should tell you enough. Sm stans are the problem not the groups. Posting this in k-pop section will get aespa dragged and sm stans for coping mechanism will drag other groups then.

Kpop stans get pressed about the dumbest shit I swear :pepefacepalm:

Sm stans are always pressed. This isn't something new.

it got low ratings

See it is not that difficult. But sm stans don't seem to get it.

I actually used both Google and the forum search engine and those were the only threads related to the topic of this one. Unless you bring receipts, it'll be hard to believe your narrative. And until then, I'll believe this thread is a setup to get a few groups and fandoms dragged.

Everyone who has been here for a while knows itzy and seventeen were dragged by sm stans for having low ratings on knowing brothers.

I don't want groups or fandoms to get dragged that's why I posted this in anon section.

And it's not about "aespa" will get dragged that you don't want to post it.

Its a "you" thing. I hope you are the same on main too and don't fake that oh I am so good personality lmao.

I'm not a typical sm stan to fake my personality on the forum. You see all the groups getting dragged in anons are non sm groups. That just shows who uses the anon section most and for what. Sm stans like you are two faced and the most toxic bunch on the forum.

Maybe JYP and HYBE stans should work hard for flops like itzy and Seventeen to make them relevant just like SM stans are doing for aespa on the charts.

They don't have as many company stans as sm in Korea. Sm groups are only good on korean digitals and physicals. They are doing worse than all the other groups on YouTube, Spotify, other charts.

Comeback when you fav is on the next level.

Insecure much?

yep you knew it so what's the point of this thread then??

Of course aespa got the worst since their episode is the newest out of the group you mentioned above. Case closed.

Are you dumb? It is the worst since it is the newest? What kind of logic is this? Ratings aren't views. They are not gonna increase with time lol.

• I'll give you one challenge. Respond something logical without generalizing fandoms and without using SM stans in your arguments. Can you do it?

• They don't have as many company stans as sm in Korea. Sm groups are only good on korean digitals and physicals. They are doing worse than all the other groups on YouTube, Spotify, other charts.

• They don't have as many company stans as sm in Korea. Sm groups are only good on korean digitals and physicals. They are doing worse than all the other groups on YouTube, Spotify, other charts.

Twice and wonder girls had plenty of hits in korea. Looks like itzy is the only flop. Seventeen is doing better than nct in korea this comeback. Seventeen Spotify and youtube are piss poor.

• what i get from this is that there is only sm stans and non sm stans, and that all sm stans must think the same and all non sm stans must think the same. Aight.

• I'll give you one challenge. Respond something logical without generalizing fandoms and without using SM stans in your arguments. Can you do it?

Wtf are you guys on? Dare? Challenge? If you have nothing to say about my replies just leave ffs.

Twice and wonder girls had plenty of hits in korea. Looks like itzy is the only flop. Seventeen is doing better than nct in korea this comeback. Seventeen Spotify and youtube are piss poor.

Twice and Wonder Girls have charted BB HOT 100. How many sm groups are on that chart? Don't even compare Twice YouTube and Spotify stats to sm groups. They are abysmal.

Seventeen spotify stats are better than any sm groups this year. If you think their spotify numbers are piss poor, think about your favourite company's groups. Their Japanese numbers are 2 levels above any sm groups. They aren't only bound to korean digitals and physicals like sm groups so this narrative isn't gonna help you sleep at night.

what i get from this is that there is only sm stans and non sm stans, and that all sm stans must think the same and all non sm stans must think the same. Aight.

Sm stans really do think the same. "Ohhh vocals", "sm music is the best", "producing your own music doesn't matter", "live singing is not healthy that's why sm groups don't sing live", "lyrics are not part of music", "lsm is creative", etc. Go around the forum and have a look at sm stans on this forum. All of them think the same.

• Are you dumb? It is the worst since it is the newest? What kind of logic is this? Ratings aren't views. They are not gonna increase with time lol.

You know the ratings are lower nowadays and you still pulling out bs like this.

the rating are lower = not aespa fault it's Knowing Bro even there're trending post about this and all pointed to the shows getting boring.

• Lmao. Who are this SM stans you speak of?

Not a Stan of this groups but the likes of Red Velvet and EXO has actually decent Spotify and youtube numbers. Who are you fooling with?

Also it's funny how you're already comparing Twice and Seventeen to Aespa in terms of Spotify etc engagement when the group is not even 1 year old yet.

Since you're playing dumb. Let me remind you Aespa's has just reached 5M monthly listeners on Spotify ( the fastest KPop GG to do so ), they also broke the record for the most viewed mvs for 24 hours among 4th Gen Groups and had a highest charting debut album on BB for Kpop GGs as a whole. So you're claims about them doing bad is unfounded and pure lies

Maybe next time do some actual research before embarassing yourself

• Sm stans really do think the same. "Ohhh vocals", "sm music is the best", "producing your own music doesn't matter", "live singing is not healthy that's why sm groups don't sing live", "lyrics are not part of music", "lsm is creative", etc. Go around the forum and have a look at sm stans on this forum. All of them think the same.

it's the way you're erasing the individuality of fandomes outside of sm stans. Notice how you use the "sm stans" card as the reason why other idols episode with low rating, completely disregarding the possibility that hey, maybe other fandoms outside of sm stans have beef with each other too.

• Seventeen spotify stats are better than any sm groups this year. If you think their spotify numbers are piss poor, think about your favourite company's groups

Dude you just set Seventeen up. Aespa demolishes Seventeen on Spotify.

Aespa charted for more than 10 days on Spotify daily with Savage chart while Seventeen only one day with rock with you. Next level has 74 million streams in 2020. Did any Seventeen 2020 song cross that? Ready to love has 23 million streams. Research before lying.

• You know the ratings are lower nowadays and you still pulling out bs like this.

the rating are lower = not aespa fault it's Knowing Bro even there're trending post about this and all pointed to the shows getting boring.

Ratings are lower granted. But aespa had the worst. Lovelyz and Weki Meki got better ratings. Even Seventeen a boygroup had better ratings. Cope.

There are enough sm stans on this forum for you to find out.

Exo and RV are doing good. I'm not comparing them to other groups. Your fellow sm stans are. I'm just saying sm groups don't do as good as other kpop groups. It is very much visible.

I didn't compare twice and seventeen. Start reading before posting.

5m unique listeners are of no use when you can't get streams out of them. This 24 hr youtube record is faux. More than half of then were ads. And that bb record only because they released their album after 1 year from their debut. Kpop has grown alot because of other groups not aespa. So it isn't as big as you think it is. If they release the album at the debut they wouldn't be even on the chart.

You did research but didn't use common sense while posting this reply and it shows.

it's the way you're erasing the individuality of fandomes outside of sm stans. Notice how you use the "sm stans" card as the reason why other idols episode with low rating, completely disregarding the possibility that hey, maybe other fandoms outside of sm stans have beef with each other too.

I was here when seventeen were dragged to hell by sm stans on this forum because of knowing brothers ratings. Same for itzy. And just think a little. Who has beef with seventeen? Yeah you got the answer. Who has beef with itzy? Again bingo. The only 2 groups who were dragged for low ratings. Aespa even registering a big low are not being dragged. Just shows who gives a damn about these ratings. Sm stans.

• Again who are this SM stans you speak of dragging this groups? Bring those receipts first.

You just literally said SM groups are doing bad outside of Korea? Now that I mentioned Red Velvet and EXO, suddenly they're not part of equation lmao. You made no sense.

5M ULS are already impressive considering they only have like what 10 songs? Fyi, their streams are also doing good, two of their songs will hit 100M streams at the end of this year. What the hell are you smoking?

You can call it faux but those are their achievements and their achievements alone.

You can stay mad all you want tho

• This thread contains 33 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!