• Is there a way to permanently delete my account here on AKP? I came back here after a long time, and then my thread gets made fun of. Nice one, AKP. I'm not even a troll. But yeah, I guess my thread was overdramatic. Was having a hard time and got a bit sensitive. Sorry 'bout that if I let all my frustrations here, not really a good idea. I just wanted nothing to do with social interaction here on AKP anymore. Can't really interact here, and I'm not a good with that either. Haha. Got burned out by social media, honestly.

But hey, I really appreciate some of the users here who have been very nice to me. Thank you! I just noticed that those users that I'm close with aren't active here anymore as well, sadly.

If there is any way to delete my account, kindly let me know here. Thank you! I was searching awhile ago on how to do it, but I only found out that you can't? Seriously? Mmm, if that's the case, I'll just leave my account as it is, then... Just a bummer, though.

• Don't take what people say here seriously, most of the time they're joking and the other times they should just be blocked.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!