Treasure have a bad relationship

• Watch them have an argument on camera because Jeongwoo perfer sleep instead eat together with Jaehyuk.

Time to unstan Treasure/s :clown:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stop fight guys. I'm ashamed.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• I like how they're so close that for them bickering is superfluous. They dont even care if they do it on camera lmao, even making exaggerated reactions :pepe-hehe:

This is what is important in a group, having a good relationship. Talking it out with if there's something bothersome for one of the members.

Anyways, treasure best group :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!