To the users who plays JRPGs, what is your favourite Final Fantasy game?

• bl4ze-43

Changed the title of the thread from “To the users who plays video games, what is your favourite Final Fantasy game?” to “To the users who plays JRPGs, what is your favourite Final Fantasy game?”.
  • My top 3

FF7 remake

OG version is good but remakes gameplay is by far the best of any entry. Just hope the rest of story is still just as good but with that ending……I really dunno. It’s shaping up to be a very different game.

FFX

FF6

• Man, I really want to play FF7 remake so bad! I’m just hoping there will be a PC version coming after the exclusivity is over.

• Man, I really want to play FF7 remake so bad! I’m just hoping there will be a PC version coming after the exclusivity is over.

It is absolutely amazing. Seeing cloud and co in full gorgeous 3d (esp Tifa <3) is a sight to behold for any ff7 fan. But like I said the gameplay is the true star of the show. It has an excellent mix of turn based and action combat and each character plays like a truly distinct class/job. I would absolutely love it if future instalments use the same type of combat system.

I don’t think I’ve heard any good news for non PS owners. Xbox very unlikely to ever get it and PC seems to be it’s coming soon but never does. But with recent PS games coming to pc like horizon zero dawn and soon the excellent God of War there’s still a chance you might get FF7R eventually. Maybe ask a friend to borrow a PS4/PS5 and the game in the men time?

• It is absolutely amazing. Seeing cloud and co in full gorgeous 3d (esp Tifa <3) is a sight to behold for any ff7 fan. But like I said the gameplay is the true star of the show. It has an excellent mix of turn based and action combat and each character plays like a truly distinct class/job. I would absolutely love it if future instalments use the same type of combat system.

I don’t think I’ve heard any good news for non PS owners. Xbox very unlikely to ever get it and PC seems to be it’s coming soon but never does. But with recent PS games coming to pc like horizon zero dawn and soon the excellent God of War there’s still a chance you might get FF7R eventually. Maybe ask a friend to borrow a PS4/PS5 and the game in the men time?

Yeah, that could be a good idea. Tifa ftw!

• My favourite game in the series is Final Fantasy X. The story, characters, and gameplay were amazing.

My favorite is FFX too! The sphere grid was pretty confusing and horrible at first, but I started to actually enjoy unlocking spheres and finding valuable ones at some point. And the story, the themes, the resolution... It's such a piece of work. I remember crying for half an hour a few hours before the first day of school right after finishing the game because I wanted to finish the game before school started lmao

neon chago tteugeowo devil

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My favorite is FFX too! The sphere grid was pretty confusing and horrible at first, but I started to actually enjoy unlocking spheres and finding valuable ones at some point. And the story, the themes, the resolution... It's such a piece of work. I remember crying for half an hour a few hours before the first day of school right after finishing the game because I wanted to finish the game before school started lmao

I do hope Square Enix remake the game with beautiful graphics and improved voice acting while leaving everything else the same someday.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!