Am I the only one who finds this a huge issue for SWF?

• Definitely agree. Like the fact that in the most recent battles, I literally peeped them straight up looking at each others card before revealing. Like WTF?! Lmao that’s actually cringe.

On another note: I officially stan Lachica now. I love all the members so much and

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rian gave the best battle performance of the show periodt. So clean eye-

• Definitely agree. Like the fact that in the most recent battles, I literally peeped them straight up looking at each others card before revealing. Like WTF?! Lmao that’s actually cringe.

On another note: I officially stan Lachica now. I love all the members so much and

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rian gave the best battle performance of the show periodt. So clean eye-

Rian literally have a 100% win rate

Won all her 1v1 battles against Nozd/Moana/Yell, and won main dancer challenge

• Rian literally have a 100% win rate

Won all her 1v1 battles against Nozd/Moana/Yell, and won main dancer challenge

We stan a legend. What impressed me the most about her is that her style was completely different every single battle, yet she still ate whatever song was thrown her way. Talk about versatility. I already knew she was one of the legendary tier choreographers on the show going in, but she’s definitely one of my top 3 dancers on the show now.

All of Lachica are amazing tho.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!