[knetz] The atmosphere of the exhibition that BTS V went to yesterday!

• The atmosphere of the exhibition that BTS V went to yesterday

There were a lot of people there

He also took a lot of pictures with his fans The-atmosphere-of-the-exhibition-that-V-went-to-yesterday-1.jpegThe-atmosphere-of-the-exhibition-that-V-went-to-yesterday-2.jpeg

The-atmosphere-of-the-exhibition-that-V-went-to-yesterday-3.jpgThe-atmosphere-of-the-exhibition-that-V-went-to-yesterday-4.jpg

V went to many exhibitions before The-atmosphere-of-the-exhibition-that-V-went-to-yesterday-5.jpgThe-atmosphere-of-the-exhibition-that-V-went-to-yesterday-8.jpegThe-atmosphere-of-the-exhibition-that-V-went-to-yesterday-9.jpgThe-atmosphere-of-the-exhibition-that-V-went-to-yesterday-10.jpgThe-atmosphere-of-the-exhibition-that-V-went-to-yesterday-11.jpeg

original post: theqoo

1. Meanwhile, I can only see his face… He’s so handsome

2. It’s like he wrote ‘V’ on his forehead, the dating rumors are ridiculous

3. Why didn’t I go there??????? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so jealous of the people who met him

4. Don’t touch him. I heard that a lot of other celebrities and the public also went to that exhibition

5. He can do whatever he wants to do, please..

6. Crazy… I was the only one who was at home that day

7. V is tall and handsome. If you go next to a girl, are you dating?? Is it the Joseon era?

8. I’m so jealous of people who have seen Taehyung in real life

9. I feel bad for V.. I hope he can comfortably go to the exhibitions he wants in the future

10. Well, his face is also a work of art

• I'm glad people are telling it like it is and defending his rights and dispelling the nonsensical rumors

10. Well, his face is also a work of art

:pepelove1:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I'm really glad netizens is supportive of him. :pepelove1:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!