[BANGTAN BOMB] Meeting Coldplay

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am in SHOOK that bighit posted both this and video about meeting Megan now and not in 10 years....

God, I really love everything about this collab, Chris is such a nice down to earth dude, all their interactions are so wholesome and full of respect to each other :pepe-sad: I really wish they'd spent more time together discussing music, talking, sharing their thoughts, I really didn't expect 2 groups to be so compatible tbh when I firstly heard about collab.

The way Hoseok malfunctions and pretends he doesn’t know who Hoseok is whenever he gets complimented :pepe-sad:

Chris singing CNS, dancing to it and out of all BTS songs naming it as his favorite (along with highlighting MIC Drop song which is widely known as Hoseok's bjtch lol) :pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this and personally rushing to recording room to say how awesome Hoseok is and shouting Hobi's name before his verse while shooting and on concert

External Content twitter.com

told y'all the man is whipped :pepe-shades: Obviously understandable lol

No but seriously, CNS is so iconic, it's been 2 years and not only mere ppl are still hyped about this song, but musicians of Chris caliber praise it. Gosh, I really can't wait for new music from Hoseok, it's been way too long :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!