Unpopular Opinion: Rose's High Voice Is Also Her Real Voice

• It seems that when people talk about Rose's "real" voice/vocals, they alway leave out her high voice and only include her deep voice and say that it isn't "real". I personally find this sad because higher voices are just as beautiful as deep voices.

I think some forget that well...........us woman, have a vocal range. Meaning we don't just talk/sing in just one type of voice. What I am trying to say is, some woman have a high voice and a deep voice.

For example me, I have a deep voice when talking but when singing it goes higher and I am more comfortable singing higher. I also have a extremely high voice when screaming(probably the only reason why my crush looked at me eye to eye without it being the intentions of some academic thing. Yes my life is sad).

Rose's high voice is her real voice too, it is part of her vocal range. And we can clearly see it, no one really has a "fake voice". If you can reach a certain note without sounding like a dying goat that probably means it is in your vocal range.

And don't say Rose sounds like a dying goat because Gone and On The Ground says otherwise.

Personally I find this whole fake/real voice a little confusing, unless you are someone that voices a cartoon character, you are probably using a voice that you normally use.

• I never got the whole "Rose has a fake voice" thing. It was very obvious that Blackpink's voices required a high pitch, specifically for her lines. And I remember blinks screaming mistreatment when this conversation started to gain traction. When I hear her "predebut voice" I think that's just her using a lower register. She has a very pretty voice that suits multiple styles and and her range is amazing. I loved her solo work and I hope whenever all of Blackpink get their solos maybe we'll get more from them in the future.

• Her technique isn't that polished (I dunno how YG trains their vocalists) so the locals think that she's using a fake voice. She has to hit high notes, after all.

• I think most people are saying she is terrible vocally in term of technique. Her fans are the one saying that she is terrible technique wise because YG is forcing her to sing in a fake voice.

• Her technique isn't that polished (I dunno how YG trains their vocalists) so the locals think that she's using a fake voice. She has to hit high notes, after all.

Yeah, YG needs some of SM's vocal coaches lol. But I think she is improving now thankfully. She seems to be more comfortable now.

• You're right no such thing as having a fake voice, it's her VOICE for sure. She is simply adapting it to her sound, like an indie singer. It's her placement which she chooses as what she is most comfortable in to sing in. It actually isn't her speaking voice but it's not a "fake" singing voice as it's what she is most comfortable in and is hers. There's not really a "fake" singing voice.

Actually Shakira (who is known to sing like a goat) has some support in her rock songs, she's not half bad....

She is singing how she will normally sing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!