NingNing's voice reminds me of

• a higher pitched version of Tiffany's voice. Anyone hear it? Has the same sharpness to it. Maybe also a little like Bada.

Karina's voice reminds me of...I'm not sure who but someone's. I saw someone saying it reminded them of Taeyeon's and Sunny's. I don't really hear it. Taeyeon's voice is more smooth and rich and higher and Karina's is a little huskier. Her voice is maybe a little like Jinsoul's from LOONA? Mix of Heejin's voice and Jinsoul's voice.

Winter's voice reminds me of Rose's but less nasal, slightly less sharp, also higher than Rose's perhaps (Rose can sing high but her voice can also be deeper at times- her speaking voice is deeper)

Giselle's doesn't remind me of anyone's

Definitely a capable group when it comes to vocals

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!