• karina is an obvious enfp tbh, glad i predicted that correctly

I think she is an enfj :clown:

A Protagonist (ENFJ) is a person with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. These warm, forthright types love helping others, and they tend to have strong ideas and values. They back their perspective with the creative energy to achieve their goals.

"Protagonists are born leaders, which explains why these personalities can be found among many notable politicians, coaches, and teachers. Their passion and charisma allow them to inspire others not just in their careers but in every arena of their lives, including their relationships. Few things bring Protagonists a deeper sense of joy and fulfillment than guiding friends and loved ones to grow into their best selves."

• Ooh you're really close to my guesses.

I'm pretty sure Winter has Ti, and for me, Ne seems more visible than Se, so right now I also think she is ENTP.

For NingNing, her Ne is really apparent, so I'm fine with either INFP or ENFP. Members said even though she is the youngest, she is the more independent from the four, which could mean developed Te, so maybe I lean towards ENFP.

For Karina though, I'm 99% sure she has Si, and she leads with it. The evidence is her every other bubble text where she talks about something from her past experiences. For parent fuction, she has Fe, I agree, it's pretty clear. (Lol the ENFP result is pretty funny btw)

Now, I'm the least confident in Giselle. I also guessed Se in the beginning, but it's really hard to actually get a grip on her. For now, my guess would be INFJ, partly because of this reason lol. I don't see the alleged Ne-Fi, I think Fe>Fi, and F>T, but then Se inf is also strange. Idk, I haven't seen all their recent content yet, so it's up to change.

What do you think?

• Well my first guess on Winter was entp but istp sounds pretty convincing. she looks too athletic for an entp. It's either of the two for me tho.

Mmm, i think for sure Nini is an nfp. Enfp is highly possible actually. :wellr:

Yeah, Karina ENFP sounds ridiculous :pepe-hehe:

Her Fe looks pretty clear to me and her S function looks high too. So either ENFJ or ESFJ. I still think that she is more ENFJ , could be wrong tho :wellr:

For Giselle, I also discern high Se and Fe in her. So my first guess was ESTP, but ESFP sounds right too. High Se because she said she loves fashion and bling bling stuff. lol

That's it :-)

• Wait, I just realised this and I'm blown away, your typing is exactly how typed them at debut. Like precisely every member with the exact same type as you wrote here. Winter ISTP, NN xNFP, Karina ENFJ, Giselle ESTP. Tbh it's so amazing for me, because there isn't many people who typed them like this.

By the way you wrote Winter is athletic, I only know about the sword art stuff, can you tell/show if there are more?

Oh and my guess for Karina is ISFJ, forgot to write it out, just to be clear. Or ESFJ maybe. But I don't really see any Ni to be xNFJ. :/

• Wait, I just realised this and I'm blown away, your typing is exactly how typed them at debut. Like precisely every member with the exact same type as you wrote here. Winter ISTP, NN xNFP, Karina ENFJ, Giselle ESTP. Tbh it's so amazing for me, because there isn't many people who typed them like this.

By the way you wrote Winter is athletic, I only know about the sword art stuff, can you tell/show if there are more?

Oh and my guess for Karina is ISFJ, forgot to write it out, just to be clear. Or ESFJ maybe. But I don't really see any Ni to be xNFJ. :/

hehe :pepe-toast:, we must have similar minds :wellr:

i wrote she is too athletic for an entp, not in general :/. si inferior is probably the most clumsy and physical akward of all types lol. she looks quite agile as she is and fluid in her dancing. that think she did in the sm mini aespa film was quite skillful too :/

for karina, honstly i don't know her enough to seriously type her, that's just the impression she gives me. He body fluidity, her agility but i could totally be wrong tho. :wellr:

what is your mbti by the way? mine is INTJ :eyebrowsr:

• But you typed her as ENTP a few days ago, you changed your mind so easily? 😆

Alright though, I'm intrigued, I'll observe her perceiving features more. I have some big chunk of content left for them.

I'm INTP hi 🤗 pretty close, we are

• But you typed her as ENTP a few days ago, you changed your mind so easily? 😆

Alright though, I'm intrigued, I'll observe her perceiving features more. I have some big chunk of content left for them.

I'm INTP hi 🤗 pretty close, we are

lol, my first 'typing' was like more of an impression, but as i thought deeper into it and after her test, i'm like... could be quite possible actually. :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!