Yuki Kashiwagi (AKB48) to create and produce new group under Wack (BiSH, BiS), to release 7 singles with company and to hold join concert

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Yuki Kashiwagi under her Wack alias "Yuki Reysole", is going to create a new group / unit under Wack,

the members of the unit are going to be pick via an election called "VOTE!! WACK SELECT 7"

from November 30th to December the 26th fans are going to be able to vote for their favorite members of any of the groups under Wack, the 7 most voted members are going to become part of the new group's line up

also on November 30th Yuki Kashiwagi is going to release 7 singles + a cover song in collaboration with each of the Wack groups, each single is also going to receive a Music video and a physical release, each copy of each single awards you the right of a vote

these are the singles:

Kashiwagi Yuki x BiS

• -ANYTiME ANYTHiNG-
    • -STUPiD- <KASHiWACK ver.>

Kashiwagi Yuki x BiSH

• -BAD TEMPER-
    • -Orchestra- <KASHiWACK ver.>

Kashiwagi Yuki x GO TO THE BEDS

• -TRUE SONG-
    • -現状間違いなくGO TO THE BEDS- <KASHiWACK ver.>

Kashiwagi Yuki x PARADISES

• -Natsu no Bakayarou-
    • -PARADISE RETURN- <KASHiWACK ver.>

Kashiwagi Yuki x EMPiRE

• -Jikan ga Tarinai-
    • -Pierce- <KASHiWACK ver.>

Kashiwagi Yuki x MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN

• -Zutto ki ni Naru Zucchini-
    • -Restart" <KASHiWACK ver.>

Kashiwagi Yuki x ASP

• - AGAiNST THE WORLD-
    • - A Song of Punk" <KASHiWACK ver.>

they also announced a special edition including a Blu Ray and a special poster of Yuki Kashiwagi

on December 27th Yuki Kashiwagi and Wack are going to hold a join concert in the Tokyo city hall "Kashiwagi Yuki Nari no WACK EXHiBiTiON AND SELECT 7 (柏木由紀なりのWACK EXHiBiTiON and SELECT 7)" at the end of the concert they are going to announce the results of the election

• You know theres something telling me that half of the members will be from BiSH mainly Aina, Chittiii and Ayuni will already be in there and also EMPiRE

BiSH should have been excluded from the vote,

back in 2017 Wack did a popularity poll and the top 3 were BiSH members

x1d6UaO.jpeg

so the final group is going to be mostly BiSH,

final line up is probably going to be:

AYUNi D

CHITTiii

AiNA

MiYUKI

MAYU

NARUHA

and someone from GO TO THE BEDS

a better way to do this would have been to pick a member per group, for example buying a single from PARADISES would give you the right to vote only for a member of PARADISES, etc

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• this seems like a fun project.

i hope there aren't any limits on yuki, and she can just go crazy as a "member" of wack

i never been a fan of AKB48 but i really love the idea of one of their members (and not any member!) jumping in a project that is the total opposite of everything she has done before, from her videos with Wack i feel that she is having a lot fun

ironically the only single i'm worried about is the one with BiSH, that should be the main event but i feel that Watanabe is instead going to tone down BiSH and take the change to release a public friendly song

last week she watched all Wack's TIF stages

and invited BiSH to an AKB concert

i've been thinking about the possibility of a 48 x Wack group, for example

EMPiRE was a join project with AVEX

MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN was a join project with TBS

maybe the end goal of Watanabe and Yasushi is a join project, after all Yasushi has been getting into projects related to Kpop idols and Virtual idols, why not Alt idols too?

AZvCMDr.jpg

• ironically the only single i'm worried about is the one with BiSH, that should be the main event but i feel that Watanabe is instead going to tone down BiSH and take the change to release a public friendly song

to be fair that is pretty much what Bish has been for a few years now.

• ironically the only single i'm worried about is the one with BiSH, that should be the main event but i feel that Watanabe is instead going to tone down BiSH and take the change to release a public friendly song

Theyve been doing that for the last few years and its been going great for them really so making another one wont be a big deal

• to be fair that is pretty much what Bish has been for a few years now.

Theyve been doing that for the last few years and its been going great for them really so making another one wont be a big deal

...i guess i can't argue with that C5LjWk5.png

the thing is i'm not bothered by them trying to reach a bigger audience, i like their latest releases and i don't even mind the so called "Orchestra clones" (most of my favorites BiSH had been called that)

is just that i feel they are playing it too safe while there is no need, for example when i think about the collab of YK with MAMESHiBA or BiS i feel that almost "anything" could happen, on the other hand i can already picture on my mind the one with BiSH,

of course BiSH are already established artists with half a decade of career on their backs but Aina's and Ayuni's solos not only are good but also fresh so i don't buy into BiSH not being able innovate anymore

dunno, maybe Watanabe / Avex don't want to ruin the momentum or maybe the members got tired of people thinking they are crazy

• if you want innovative "crazy" bish check out their albums they usually have a few unreleased gems of that nature.

• of course BiSH are already established artists with half a decade of career on their backs but Aina's and Ayuni's solos not only are good but also fresh so i don't buy into BiSH not being able innovate anymore

I mean if you want innovative all their albums have them it's not just the same sound all the time, all their albums always have different genres of music in it

• if you want innovative "crazy" bish check out their albums they usually have a few unreleased gems of that nature.

I mean if you want innovative all their albums have them it's not just the same sound all the time, all their albums always have different genres of music in it

i know but i'm talking about lead songs like the one they are about to release with Yuki Kashiwagi

songs are not born being a title track or B side, for example for an album they either pick the one they believe is the best, better represents the spirit of the release or has the best chance of attracting interest, so with that in mind i believe that BiSH are prioritizing a type of song over the others regardless of them being better or not or whatever

i don't plan to convince others of it, maybe this is not even a real issue, who knows, that is just how i feel about this situation

AZvCMDr.jpg

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

pretty much what i was expecting, the song is nice and while i'm not very familiar with Kashiwagi's voice but i think she fits well

i like how they treated her as if she was another member, i think that's what Yuki wanted with her collab, to become a member of Wack

AZvCMDr.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!