Do you guys like when songs harmonize?

• I love it! Not just in KPOP songs but all songs in general. Also, do you guys like it when there is the lead vocals and then there are some background vocals that sing an octave lower? I'm not sure how to explain it more than that. If you need an example, they did it in Twice 'My Headphones On' here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Check this out

Start listening from 0:35...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song basically is filled with Harmonies

And not to mention this legendary video

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Niceee :lover1::omgr:

And finally, I reply in this thread :smirks2:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yes

External Content open.spotify.com

this TVXQ song is one of my favorite examples of simple but fantastic harmonizing

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!