Job application help

• I need some help with how to answer a question because I actually want this job. The question is describe why you want to be part of the minnesota sports and entertainment family? Briefly, please describe why you want to be a part of the Minnesota Sports and Entertainment family.

• Corporate Partnerships intern

id talk about company rep, their initiatives they support, company culture and values, growth/ success on what you hope to achieve

most companies ask this to see how much you know/researched about company

• id talk about company rep, their initiatives they support, company culture and values, growth/ success on what you hope to achieve

most companies ask this to see how much you know/researched about company

That's a good idea, I just don't know how to write it in a interesting way

• best to start with the company mission statement and take from that

How does this sound for another question? "What motivates you to do your best work?"

What motivates me to do my best work is driving myself to complete goals professionally. When I complete goals and do my best work it makes me happier as a person and gives me a sense of accomplishment that would be helpful for the company.

• How does this sound for another question? "What motivates you to do your best work?"

What motivates me to do my best work is driving myself to complete goals professionally. When I complete goals and do my best work it makes me happier as a person and gives me a sense of accomplishment that would be helpful for the company.

yea sounds fine to me also good that you tied it into how it would bennifit the company that is important with these types of questions overall sounds good, but i usually say success is what motivates me. my example would be

What motivates me is success. Working hard and pushing through challenges it what keeps me driven. Aligning companies goals with my own will motivate me. When i know my hard work are helping other it encourages me to push forward, which is why success is important to me on a personal and professional level. Even when i fail or stagnate it wont get me down but push me to work harder. The feeling of success after failure push me through any situation.

how i would answer but its best to do what you feel is genuine.

• yea sounds fine to me also good that you tied it into how it would bennifit the company that is important with these types of questions overall sounds good, but i usually say success is what motivates me. my example would be

What motivates me is success. Working hard and pushing through challenges it what keeps me driven. Aligning companies goals with my own will motivate me. When i know my hard work are helping other it encourages me to push forward, which is why success is important to me on a personal and professional level. Even when i fail or stagnate it wont get me down but push me to work harder. The feeling of success after failure push me through any situation.

how i would answer but its best to do what you feel is genuine.

I liked your answer more

• learn more about the organisation and their news and presence and important events to the organisation...

but really it's a personal question - ie why do you want to work for them...

why do you want the specific position with that organisation?

• How is this answer? What motivates me to do my best work is completing goals to become successful. Working hard and pushing through challenges to complete goals keeps me driven. When company goals align with my own will motivate me even more. When I complete my own and company goals it gives me a sense of accomplishment that would be beneficial for the company. Even when I fail or stagnate it won't get me down but push me to work harder.

• How is this answer? What motivates me to do my best work is completing goals to become successful. Working hard and pushing through challenges to complete goals keeps me driven. When company goals align with my own will motivate me even more. When I complete my own and company goals it gives me a sense of accomplishment that would be beneficial for the company. Even when I fail or stagnate it won't get me down but push me to work harder.

sounds good to me

What do you think about this? Sometimes less can be more:

What motivates me to do my best work is successfully completing projects and tasks.

Pushing through challenges give me a sense of satisfaction and it makes me want to work harder.

Why do you want to intern at MSE? Do you actually like sports? That could be helpful to mention. Usually sharing how your skills align with the company mission is more persuasive. Are you tech or social media savvy? Analytical? Good at research? These are good to mention to try to set yourself apart.

• ^ in addition to what DMV wrote make it about you and why specific you want this job and why this job from this organisation is meaningful to you personally...

and with all due respect I'm not exactly sure about your personal situation but the answer I got seemed to be a bit generic (again I'm not having a go at you or the user who wrote the paragraph)...

• That’s a good idea too but I already turned in my answers :wow:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!