[KN] A female idol who looks like Naevis from Aespa’s music video?

• (Personal opinion) A female idol who looks like Naevis from Aespa’s music video

A-female-idol-who-looks-like-Naevis-from

Naevis from Savage MV

A female idol who looks a bit like Naevis (ELRIS Bella)

original post: theqoo

1. I don’t know if they look alike, but Bella is so pretty, I love her vibes

2. I also think of Bella. She’s so pretty. The ELRIS members are all pretty, I wish their agency pushed them more

3. Wow, she has a pretty face.. ELRIS Bella, I’ll remember her name

4. She’s so pretty, but I don’t think she looks like that AI character

5. Please listen to ELRIS songs a lot. I like all the songs in their albums ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her voice is so good

6. The ELRIS members are all pretty and their songs are good too

7. I thought of Suzy’s short hair as soon as I saw Naevis for the first time

8. But that girl group member looks prettier than Naevis

9. This is my first time seeing Bella, she’s so pretty….. I feel sorry for her because of her agency

10. They don’t look alike except for their short hair

source: knetizen

• The way Elris would be so much bigger if their company wasn’t dumb as rocks when it came to promoting them

Anyway stan Elris

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The irony that I'm a My and always used Bella as my dp

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!