Lightsum comeback..

• Hello.

Lightsum's comeback is for next week but I have the feeling that it's not going well? Today's teaser is only 13k on YouTube (146K on Twitter).

And in terms of pre-order, it's only at +1500 on Ktown4u.

Is it bad?

I'm pretty new to k-pop (a little over a year) and so far I've been stanning established groups like BlackPink, Itzy, Twice, Everglow so I don't know the numbers for new groups.

The only recent group that I stan is Treasure which seems to work well.

• I think their debut sold more copies than people expected so here just be patient and who knows maybe they will sell 25-30k in first week on Hanteo?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lightsum hasn’t gained a steady fanbase yet. They rode off Soojin’s scandal, debuted at the peak of it and Chowon was the only thing that was highly anticipated by them.

You need to give them time because usually around this time rookies experience a high and low. Fans jump ship, become uninterested and etc.

Anyway, Lighstum is doing decent for a group of their size and tier. If you compare them to other established girl groups you will just get disappointed.

If Lightsum has a good song this time maybe the public will tag along.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• That’s normal. Even groups who can sell 50k+ will sell like 1k in preorders within a first day or so

Lightsum sold like 40k with their debut which wasn’t exactly expected. Cube still being cautious of putting too many out is possible, but I’ll still lean more towards it being typical selling more later

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!