GP999 C02 Finale Prediction

• GP999 C02 Finale Prediction 12

1. Su Ruiqi (2) 17%
    2. Fu Yaning (7) 58%
    3. Huang Xingqiao (2) 17%
    4. Other (1) 8%

Who do you think will be C02 of the finale? Since let’s be real, at this rate Xiaoting is locked for C01 til the end

The most likely candidates at this rate are

1. Su Ruiqi
    2. Fu Yaning
    3. Huang Xingqiao

• Su Ruiqi - Has been C02 for almost every EP if not every single EP. However at this rate she’s being hard carried by Ifan votes since Kfans gave up on her (for dumb reasons)
    • Fu Yaning - is now not only C03, but has risen to #10 overall. Goes to show she’s much stronger with 1 pick then with 3 pick
    • Huang Xingqiao - rose to the top 9 last 2 ep, and dropped to #15 in the latest ep. Though I’m sure her fanbase is still strong enough to make her rise back up
  • I think the differences between 3/3/3 and 1/1/1 will be further extenuated when it goes to 1 vote all

We only have Ranking to go by, not vote counts for 1/1/1, it is possible the Gap between C2 and C3 increased dramatically and Su Rui Qi lead is basically insurmountable now, we simply can not know with the information we have

There is even the possibility that Xiao Ting's lead has all but evaporated and is now very slim over Su Rui Qi, should we really assume Xiao Ting's #1 rank is unchangeable?

It all boils down to How many people who were voting for certain Girls in 3/3/3 have that Girl as their #1 C-Group for this Round, and more importantly how many have them as their #1 Overall for the Final Vote

My Instinct tells me XiaoTing and Xing Qiao are going to lose much of their support when it becomes only 1 Vote per person

Will that be enough to take XiaoTing out of #1 Rank? probably not, but it wouldn't shock me

I think it will be very very close in the end for C-Group, I am going with the upset result XiaoTing as C02

• If any participant in the C-group has a dedicated base that votes for her first of all, its Xiaoting. Her not being C-1 would be an Earthquake, and I certainly would not bet on it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!