[PANN] Hey ㅋㅋㅋ They're freaking good live

• I'm a muggle who really likes Yoo heeyeol's sketchbook! (Muggle = someone who is non-KPOP fan)

I even search for YHYS's videos on YouTube and a rookie is appearing this time? I watched their pre-release video because of the algorithm and turns out it's a group which name I have heard before (especially in Pann ㅋㅋ.. That group which will definitely get dislikes the moment they get a trending post)

The number of members is not a joke and even though it's a raw live,

They were so so good that I was so surprised

They would harmonize and add their own effects? from time to time and they even added some adlibs but it was really good

I thought about how they weren't from YG for nothing

I will make sure to watch this coming episode of YHY's sketchbook. I feel like it'll be fun because there will be lots of cute moments from them since they're rookies

https://youtu.be/KVUBNGVg_Yk

group's name is TREASURE

I recommend watching this to the Pann people who are not busy

If you're going to say bad things, just write it on your diary and go away

You can't drag them through their skills

pannapp_2021-02-03_23_24_32.jpg

+Proof that I'm a muggle

pannapp_2021-02-04_02_07_31.jpg

I only replied to the comment saying 'prove that you're a muggle' with 'OP' as my nickname. The rest is not me

vgwgqwgwg.jpg

Source

[+65, -2] Ah OP's muggle proof is freaking cool. I love you OP. Is Yoo Heeyeol your idol? Mr. Yoo Heeyeol will continue to be successful just like how he is right now

[+56, -2] Wow thank you for looking at our kids' kindly ㅠㅠㅠ Touching. They filmed yesterday but the broadcast is already for Friday this week!!! If you also have time at that time, please watch TREASURE~!

2a022f11-8e5c-4b21-866e-c134bc3c4673.gif

[+49, -2] Freaking like how all their adlibs are live

[+28, -2] OP I'm sorry ㅠㅜㅜ Everytime, whenever an another-fan or a muggle writes about TREASURE, these proof-addicts always comeㅠㅜ Sorry ㅠ

[+23, -2] Ah Why is it that when a post praising TREASURE trends, these people are so noisy about another-fan/muggle proof;ㅜ OP, thanks for uploading your proof in your post

[+21, -21] like/dislike) OP, thank you so much for looking at TREASURE prettily. Accept my bow

download%2B%25283%2529.gif

[+20, -0] I knew it was live right from the start with Bang Yedam

[+20, -3] I came here after watching and TREASURE is no joke~ Their live is amazing~ They're didn't come from YG for nothing

[+18, -2] Thanks ❤️ Please give lots of attention to TREASURE's Yoo Heeyeol's sketchbook episode Friday this week at 11pm ㅎㅎ

dab821e4-063c-4453-b399-5e1de1120ba4.gif

[+17, -1] OP, this kind of post is like rain in a drought...❤️ You can just watch it and go but I'm so thankful you made time to write this post. All teumes are crying

[+16, -3] I think I'll become a TREASURE fan as I use PANN

[+13, -1] Some of them sound exactly as the CD version that it makes me confused. Freaking good

[+13, -2] This kind of post is precious ㅠㅠㅠ I cried at the part where you said it's a group who will receive dislikes if their post trends.. My heart hurts seeing the kids gets cursed at for absolutely nothing but this post cheered me up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The muggle proof below is so satisfying ㅋㅋㅋ OP, work on a flower road ( •̀.̫•́)✧

[+13, -1] OP, flowers will bloom anywhere you go

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Treasure is really good live.

I'm happy they are gaining recognition for their talents <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!