is it rude to hand deaf/mute person paper and ask them to write what they need ?

• a deaf person came in and I couldn't understand what he want , so I handle him my phone to write what he need in note but he start getting irritated and push it away like saying no no .

I got scared little cuz I didnt want him to start getting violent or hit me so I just walked away from him , I didnt want to hurt him or be reason to make him feel like it his false for not being able to communicate .

was I wrong ? what should I have done in this case ? ?(:!:

extra

this singer sang her song in sign languge for deaf people , one my old favorite jp songs

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:* :suure:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think so but instead maybe instead write down

"sorry I do not understand what you are saying or gesturing. Would it be possible to write down or type (if on phone) what you want to say instead"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!