The Rose's Sorry and Day6's Congratulations walk hand in hand as two of the best debut songs ever

• Not only that, but both groups KILLS IT live! Pure talent!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sorry touches my heart in every way. and has touched my heart since i first listened to it ;(<3

• They do have any recommends for their music

I only listen to Woosung Face and Day6 Shoot Me

:pepelove1:

I love Woosung's solo work and you might like his new track 'Lazy'. His voice is so comforting.

External Content youtu.be

Some The Rose songs I'd recommend (all the performances from this Culture Warehouse live are precious!):

Now Day6:

I hope you enjoy!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!