When do people finally learn?

• Whenever I say "Ah a Korean country song"

These people asume it's a song with traditional Korean elements or an old Korean song ...

When do these people finally learn that I mean the same shit as the American yehaw-music but made in Korea?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• K-country is real????

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can only think of a handful of real kpop yeehaw songs so I'd love more examples if you have them! I live in a yeehaw area so some of the things people call country leave me scratching my head at times. The 2yoon posted above is a really nice one though :dancer:

I can give you also a woman singing Country Roads

External Content youtu.be

• Oh I love the w24 song :lover1:

• Oh I love the w24 song :lover1:

They are a very good band tho, but not sure what they are going to do since Jonggil is 29 wich means he has to enlist till the end of the year and a band without drummer ... hm. Also not sure if Howon has only the Chilenian passport or also the Korean because if he had both than the band would be fully fucked if Howon who turns 29 next month than would also enlist :pepe-tea: because Howon is the vocalist tho

I can totally recomend you to listen to more of their stuff

• Thank you for the recs! I'll check them out :lovec: Hopefully the group survives enlistment

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!