HAN SEO HEE <-- Her Current Situation ; TRIAL of YANG HYUN SUK (Nov. 5th) ; 2021.09.19

• news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021091903201552754

YANG HYUN SUK (YGe ex-CEO) , 'illegal drugs user' B.I ,

'selling illegal drugs' HAN SEO HEE , ALL gathered in one place (COURT)

about suspicion of 'THREAT' from YANG HYUN SUK towards HAN SEO HEE

2021.09.19 ; Money Today ; Reporters: Dong-Joo Dong , Yang Yun-woo

news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021092314345398111

B.I and HAN SEO HEE will appear as Witnesses in the first COURT TRIAL event

of former YGe Agency CEO (BlackPink , Big Bang) , YANG HYUN SUK on November 5th.

Added Observations -->

In general , IF PROSECUTORS bring a TRIAL , in a PROBATION VIOLATION situation as they have done it now with HAN SEO HEE , PROSECUTORS have at least

a *50%* chance of a GUILTY finding (so PROBATION VIOLATION) by the JUDGE ... That has been the *past* COURT 'track record' on it ... As to just what will happen with HAN SEO HEE , again , I have NO IDEA on it ... Also , I have NO IDEA if that HAN SEO HEE has any COURT APPEAL options available ... Or IF that , during any APPEAL PROCESS , that HAN SEO HEE would be NOT in a HOLDING JAIL ... Or IF that HAN SEO HEE could even APPEAL to the S.KOREA SUPREME COURT in the situation of a PROBATION VIOLATION determination ... I have NO IDEA on any of these issues related to HAN SEO HEE.

Edited 9 times, last by krell ().

• I really dislike this girl. A transphobe, actually trafficked drugs into the country, smug, used her connections and chaebol family to get away by snitching, has faced no consequences for her actions whatsoever, accused people of being r*pists, abusers, thieves etc even when she knew it wasn't true, body shamed, and so on. She's a horrible and spoiled person who deserves to finally be held accountable.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!